Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I tried to follow the discussion but mans all of the place. I don't know where it started, or where it is going, or what he is trying to say, or what comments of mine he is referring to

I got no problem with someone mentioning me, but at least make it clear why.

I want to answer for my words and my words only. Mans outchea playing with my name out in da e-streets

Yo Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo , I don't have an issue with you, I don't think we ever engaged in a discussion, I don't even know if I agree or disagree with you. But if you gonna mention me, remember...
52r3of.jpg

Ill gladly erase you grom the mention and take the glory all my own.

You didnt show that today, getting mad and running to the mods.

I dont think youre quite patient at all.

you should learn patience.
What you think, never really mattered. However, your homophobic reference and sexist behaviors speak volumes.

You do realize that you are also insulting everyone on this thread, those that reported Kinfolk Kinfolk , correct?
Not only that, is there something wrong with men showing emotions?
That comment reeks of a sexist agenda.

Now, say that you didn't mean it that way.

Awwwwwwwww you want me to take back what I said.

Its ok, im sure you still have some credibility in the Political thread.

What you think, never really mattered. However, your homophobic reference and sexist behaviors speak volumes.

Yaaaaaawwwwn, You cant even list one example of something homophobic or sexist I said or did in this thread.

If only anyone agreed with you.

I think its safe to say you, the least credible person in this thread is the only one feels that way.

That would be you.
It seems that you are hung up upon what's credible, in the attempt to make what I said being less credible.

As soon as Methodical Management Methodical Management reads through the thread, he'll see that you were triggered through the discussion on misogyny, of which was brought about without malice.

Wow. All this because an Asian woman dating a white man said black men aren't the problem. :rofl:

Apparently hijos concern about white men earlier doesn't extend to them dating asian women. >D

It seems that you are hung up upon what's credible, in the attempt to make what I said being less credible.

As soon as Methodical Management Methodical Management reads through the thread, he'll see that you were triggered through the discussion on misogyny, of which was brought about without malice.

Nah, Im pretty sure it wont.

For your own credibility, you hope that happens.

Wow. All this because an Asian woman dating a white man said black men aren't the problem. :rofl:

Apparently hijos concern about white men earlier doesn't extend to them dating asian women. >D

Do you think white men should not be allowed to date asian women?

Methodical Management Methodical Management

when posts get deleted please make sure to make it abundantly clear to everyone in this thread that anti-blackness shrouded in pro Asian sentiment will not be tolerated in the thread or the site in general.

Stop violence against Asians.

Stop allowing anti-blackness in this thread and on NT as a whole!

No, I wanted to see if you love Asian men.

As an Asian man, I want you to love me and my people.

But you think its homophobic to love Asian men like me.

It's beautiful to love Asian men. Love is beautiful.
Nope. It is insulting to anyone for you to try and reframe it as such. You know what you've said, and then why.

Here's the deal, white men have done a great job at telling asian women that asian MEN are the problem.

Do you have a problem with that?

All White men? Each and every one?

Do ALL white men say that about ALL Asian men?

For someone against white men, you have a lot of white men friends to know what all white men feel.

All White men? Each and every one?

Do ALL white men say that about ALL Asian men?

For someone against white men, you have a lot of white men friends to know what all white men feel.
White supremacy and the stereotype of Asian men persists due to racism, it suggests that all asian men are weak, passive, and that all asian women are hypersexual, wanting to please.

Is this not a fact?

Back
Top Bottom