Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Do you hate men for being misogynist?
Does that mean you hate black men too?
Does that mean you hate asian men too?
Does that mean you hate white men too?

Do you want ore women because you want more than one wife?
I think that in order for the world to right itself, women need to be held up into their proper place.

I hate whatever prevents the world from righting itself.

I think that in order for the world to right itself, women need to be held up into their proper place.

I hate whatever prevents the world from righting itself.

So you dont think women can do it on their own then?
Why do you think they need to be held up?

How responsible percentage wise are Asian men from preventing the world from righting itself?

Isn’t there already a thread about this?

They do NOT want to have that conversation, not with the fact as to how misogynist the entire asian continent actually is. When those women were killed in that salon, it wasn't about the women being victimized, of which is the real tragedy, but it became about asians, with that being the cause celebre.

i don't know how you can weigh which part of victims' identities warrant the most consideration in why they were targeted. that's dismissive to their whole selves. the hypersexualization and fetishizing of asian women happens at the intersection of racism and misogyny; I can't unlink the two. this country has a long history of going to war with Asian countries and then sexually assaulting women in the villaves/cities they're bombing and plundering under the notion that Asian bodies are alien and foreign. Robert Aaron Long SPECIFICALLY targeted that spa because the women who worked there were Asian. If he was upset with women in general, he could've enacted his act of terrorism anywhere; but focused specifically on that establishment.

by no means is this an attempt to sidestep the conversation of misogyny within Asian communities and around the globe. unfortunately, that's a pandemic that exists almost universally.

Isn’t there already a thread about this?
That's right, don't let a thread frequented by asian men, be ruined with the talk about the rights of asian women.

So now we know that many of the posters here who are concerned with the violence against innocent people in their community, are also a bunch of misogynistic homophobes. This speaks volumes about your insecurities, but also that you are not serious about the so called multi racial union that you are claiming to be about.

Back
Top Bottom