As of today, the MVP of the NBA is...

Just because a player deserves it doesn't mean they'll win.

I'm STILL salty from when Kidd got robbed of the MVP
mad.gif

He took a lottery team to the cot damn finals!
eek.gif

Just because a player deserves it doesn't mean they'll win.

I'm STILL salty from when Kidd got robbed of the MVP
mad.gif

He took a lottery team to the cot damn finals!
eek.gif

As of today, I would have to agree with D Rose being the MVP.  It's a toss up between him and Lebron.  

As of today, I would have to agree with D Rose being the MVP.  It's a toss up between him and Lebron.  

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dwight-Howard.jpg

Guy has been a monster lately...They've lost a lot of the games they beasted but as the new members continue to gel and if he keeps up the production, its his award imo.

AGREED!!  he could possibly win both MVP and DPOY 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dwight-Howard.jpg

Guy has been a monster lately...They've lost a lot of the games they beasted but as the new members continue to gel and if he keeps up the production, its his award imo.

AGREED!!  he could possibly win both MVP and DPOY 
pimp.gif

I personally feel like Amare is. He's making NY basketball relevant again.

And he has them in playoff contention. Also D. Rose. Too bad the best team's player wins the war.

And he has them in playoff contention. Also D. Rose. Too bad the best team's player wins the war.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Barely over .500 isn't really relevant.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Barely over .500 isn't really relevant.

So a ball dominating (2nd in possession usage) point guard who is shooting under 45%, and has the 36th ranked assist to turnover ratio is the MVP favorite?

Wow.

So a ball dominating (2nd in possession usage) point guard who is shooting under 45%, and has the 36th ranked assist to turnover ratio is the MVP favorite?

Wow.

1) Rose 2) LeBron 3) Howard

Sorry but Amare shouldnt get MVP votes just for making a team relevant again. If this were any team other than the Knicks no one would care

1) Rose 2) LeBron 3) Howard

Sorry but Amare shouldnt get MVP votes just for making a team relevant again. If this were any team other than the Knicks no one would care

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Wow.
Of course. 
grin.gif

Wow.
Of course. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

Rose. This has nothing to do with who is going to win it (which is all very political), but who should actually win it. Rose is the more valuable to the bulls, than is any other player (besides probably howard) to their respective team. Stat wise, he is having a great year, but his stats are also very misleading. He literally does the most with the least, and would have more assists if players other than Boozer (and sometimes Korver) could hit a shot. Rose is a hell of a lot more valuable to the bulls, than kobe is to the lakers. Simple fact.

Does this mean Rose is going to win it? Who knows. As of now, should he win it? Yep.
pimp.gif

And for those who's saying he isn't a pure PG ... eat your heart out. 

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

Rose. This has nothing to do with who is going to win it (which is all very political), but who should actually win it. Rose is the more valuable to the bulls, than is any other player (besides probably howard) to their respective team. Stat wise, he is having a great year, but his stats are also very misleading. He literally does the most with the least, and would have more assists if players other than Boozer (and sometimes Korver) could hit a shot. Rose is a hell of a lot more valuable to the bulls, than kobe is to the lakers. Simple fact.

Does this mean Rose is going to win it? Who knows. As of now, should he win it? Yep.
pimp.gif

And for those who's saying he isn't a pure PG ... eat your heart out. 

Idk but CP3 been winning with only West and Okafor on his teamA month ago I would say Stat, but right now,1. CP32. Rose3. StatStill have the second half of the season to go.. never know

Idk but CP3 been winning with only West and Okafor on his teamA month ago I would say Stat, but right now,1. CP32. Rose3. StatStill have the second half of the season to go.. never know

The Bulls have plenty of talent.  Just not enough players that can create shots for themselves (which is why I laugh when people knock Rose's playmaking skills).  I count two.  Boozer and CJ Watson. 

Two and a half if you want to count Luol Deng. 

The Bulls have plenty of talent.  Just not enough players that can create shots for themselves (which is why I laugh when people knock Rose's playmaking skills).  I count two.  Boozer and CJ Watson. 

Two and a half if you want to count Luol Deng. 

Wow.
Since when has the MVP been based on efficiency>production? Ya'll need to stop with these advanced stats in EVERY discussion. Sometimes it's not applicable, this is one of those times

Back
Top Bottom