Arkansas Congressman: "Slavery a blessing in disguise" for Black People

Same island, and a bunch of mixing was going on, no matter how much you deny it.

Dude seems to have this idea that being mixed with "taino" blood or whatever the hell Dominicans are mixed with completely dilutes your African heritage. The hypocrisy in how he views the African American experience is hilarious to me, cause African Americans and Dominicans actually share a lot in common. Many African Americans also have diluted "African blood". Like Dominicans they are the product of years of slavery and rape by European imperialism.

Thats was AFTER da Europeans came....THEN da Haitian s tried to take us Dominicans over...multiple times.
Bottomline is United States slavery ≠ international slavery.
The dominicans of today dont even look like the Native Dominicans before the Conquistadors arrived. That Island is filled with Spanish and African decendants and very little if any Native descendants. damn dude do you know anything about your people's history? And in case you were wondering, YOU ninjahood are clearly a mulato (which means you have african blood in you).
Go to cibao...cats in here swear Dominicans is a Nigerian offshoot or something.
WHERE DID YOUR MELANIN COME FROM NINJAHOOD?

Like I said, I recognize that I'm a melanated person, but it doesn't consume me and motivate the extent of my actions to ONLY help other "melanated" people.

You on the other hand deny 1/2 of your entire being even exists. 

This thread derail wouldn't even be happening if you didn't try to create some david barton-esque revamp of history and paint black people as some sort of universally violent and slaved minded entity.

Do better.

Last edited:
Same island, and a bunch of mixing was going on, no matter how much you deny it.

Dude seems to have this idea that being mixed with "taino" blood or whatever the hell Dominicans are mixed with completely dilutes your African heritage. The hypocrisy in how he views the African American experience is hilarious to me, cause African Americans and Dominicans actually share a lot in common. Many African Americans also have diluted "African blood". Like Dominicans they are the product of years of slavery and rape by European imperialism.

U answered da question yourself b, we got Spaniards, native american, & black slave blood in us & we're da latin diaspora.. we NOT da same

As a african American from da united states, different cultures, different looks, etc.

Hell silly putty basically made da point on how Africans from da motherland aint da same from blacks in America da other day, so i know he aint gonna

dispute that, & u aint saying nuffin new either.

So you're telling me you worked out to become 6'4? No, you're 6'4 through genetics. That all I'm talking about here. You guys are too busy looking at the race side of it.

Wow, I've never seen anyone miss a point so badly. Sheesh. Yea man, my point was that I worked out to run a 4.4 40 and become a 6ft4 specimen at safety.

U answered da question yourself b, we got Spaniards, native american, & black slave blood in us & we're da latin diaspora.. we NOT da same
As a african American from da united states, different cultures, different looks, etc.
Hell silly putty basically made da point on how Africans from da motherland aint da same from blacks in America da other day, so i know he aint gonna

Right, Latin America diaspora. Dominicans, Mexicans, Argentinians, Brazilians, and Costa Ricans share the same genetic make up. Someone give this guy the nobel prize. 25+ years of education and I couldn't think of that.

Go to cibao...cats in here swear Dominicans is a Nigerian offshoot or something.
Are you human?

Are you attempting to suggest that is it impossible for you to have something in common, a heritage, lineage a connection to other human beings?

Why is that so insulting to you?

Whenever someone asks me if I am Latin, I do not say no, none of that spanish blood.

I simply say, I hear that quite often, but my family is from South Carolina and Mississippi, but I feel that were are all the same.

A brother from Africa, Ethiopia, told me that I reminded him of a brother from home. I took it as a compliment, and then told him this.

Your reaction to being called Black, seems as if someone is telling you that you have the plague.

Because callin me "black" is a ******g incorrect label for me....PERIOD. im latino. Both my parents are Dominican.

Melo IS 1/2 black for example cuz his father was a rican & his mama black.

Ninjahood is quick to pull that latino card though.

Hilarious.

I'm convinced either Dominicans just hate being reminded of their african connection or ya'll just make stuff up as the years go on. All the dominicans I know will NEVER admit that they're black by any degree.

They won't even go half way. 

They just go STRAIGHT to latino. Strictly. Nothing else. 
roll.gif

Like I said. 

"Everybody wanna be a _____, but don't nobody wanna be a _____"  
eyes.gif

NT loves racial issues!!!  I like how people get all riled up over other people's opinions.  Keep it coming because I find it entertaining.  

Are you human?

Are you attempting to suggest that is it impossible for you to have something in common, a heritage, lineage a connection to other human beings?

Why is that so insulting to you?

Whenever someone asks me if I am Latin, I do not say no, none of that spanish blood.

I simply say, I hear that quite often, but my family is from South Carolina and Mississippi, but I feel that were are all the same.

A brother from Africa, Ethiopia, told me that I reminded him of a brother from home. I took it as a compliment, and then told him this.

Your reaction to being called Black, seems as if someone is telling you that you have the plague.
Because callin me "black" is a ******g incorrect label for me....PERIOD. im latino. Both my parents are Dominican.

Son being dominican doesn't mean they're not black.

Dominican is nationality.

Unless you're willing to say that ethnicity doesn't exist (like I was trying to)

You can't defend some labels and ignore others. 

Being black doesnt make you a natural athlete hard work ,determination and dedication does.If you want to win you will work harder and harder to get good.Athleticism is just as much a mindset as it is genetics .If you want to be a great athlete technique is much more than talent.For every bob sapp there is a royce gracie.For every manut bol there is a spud webb who is that much better.I train bjj I've rolled with freak athletes .Im 5'10 150 rolling with 6 footers 200 pounders.Technique and heart allows me to hang .

your kidding right...slavery is the reason my people are top in sports lol...ques Ari gif..Get the **** OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Hilarious.

I'm convinced either Dominicans just hate being reminded of their african connection or ya'll just make stuff up as the years go on. All the dominicans I know will NEVER admit that they're black by any degree.

They just go STRAIGHT to latino. Strictly. Nothing else. :rofl:

Like I said. 

"Everybody wanna be a _____, but don't nobody wanna be a _____"  :rolleyes

Just look at Rafael Trujillo. Dude tried so hard to hide his ancestry.

Hilarious.

roll.gif

Like I said. 

eyes.gif

Dominicans hate bing called black :lol: they get offended :lol:

Swedes aren't Scandinavian, Serbians aren't Slavic, Iranians aren't Persian I see your point. Carry on.

:smh:

If a mixed man, with green eyes can have a baby with brown eyes, with an 100% black woman with, and that child has a child with another 100% black person that has green eyes, how could it not work the same way for physical build??
At least acknowldege there is a possiblity we could be benefiting from the breeding.

I held off but let me point of the many ways you sound like an ***:

-First off you claim would only be true only if you can link every black pro athlete to a ancestor that was part of this slave breeding.

-People of African decent on average have more fast twitch muscle fibers, high cut calves and the bone structure (long libs, short torso) that make them an advantage in certain sports. Just like whites have genetic advantages that give them the edge in other sports, ex. swimming (long torso, short legs)

-Every race has genetic freaks, everyone. Black,Asians, White, Hispanic. The pro athletes are just that, they genetic freaks of their each individual race. China dominates Olympic weightlifting at lighter weight classes because out of a billion plus people they pick the genetic freaks to compete is a sport. While whites from ex Soviet countries dominate the higher weight classes in weightlifting. Even though high fast twitch muscle would help in this sport, blacks (on average) have horrible leverages for weightlifting and don't have exposure to coaching at a young age.

-And the most important factor of why certain races dominate certain sports is cultural. Kids who grow up to be pro athletes play the sport of longer hours, against better competition and get the best coaching. Black athletes in different sports, come from different parts of the country too, were each individual sport is popular.

There are so many factors to consider, so stop talking out your *** and look at the bigger picture

Once again you are confusing race with nationality.

Also, every wonder why on government forms they ask you if you are black..........and of latino descent

Face it papi, da African genes is in you

Last edited:
I held off but let me point of the many ways you sound like an ***:
-First off you claim would only be true only if you can link every black pro athlete to a ancestor that was part of this slave breeding.
-People of African decent on average have more fast twitch muscle fibers, high cut calves and the bone structure (long libs, short torso) that make them an advantage in certain sports. Just like whites have genetic advantages that give them the edge in other sports, ex. swimming (long torso, short legs)
-Every race has genetic freaks, everyone. Black,Asians, White, Hispanic. The pro athletes are just that, they genetic freaks of their each individual race. China dominates Olympic weightlifting at lighter weight classes because out of a billion plus people they pick the genetic freaks to compete is a sport. While whites from ex Soviet countries dominate the higher weight classes in weightlifting. Even though high fast twitch muscle would help in this sport, blacks (on average) have horrible leverages for weightlifting and don't have exposure to coaching at a young age.
-And the most important factor of why certain races dominate certain sports is cultural. Kids who grow up to be pro athletes play the sport of longer hours, against better competition and get the best coaching. Black athletes in different sports, come from different parts of the country too, were each individual sport is popular.
There are so many factors to consider, so stop talking out your *** and look at the bigger picture

Did this guy just say what I wanted to say but smarter?:wow:

Black is an incorrect label for me, both of my parents are Nigerian.

Last edited:
Black = genealogy/physiology

African American = culture

African American (dominican, taino, spanish) =/= biology.

That said...

U-N-I-T-Y!

Hilarious.

They just go STRAIGHT to latino. Strictly. Nothing else. :rofl:

Like I said. 

"Everybody wanna be a _____, but don't nobody wanna be a _____"  :rolleyes

Dominicans are latino period, respect it and move on...now if u wanna discuss what MAKES a latino

(Which is what alot of you stupid ***** should ask yourself) then there's your answer.

And on top of all that, even if the breeding of "slaves" did give "blacks" an advantage in modern sports competition (which it doesn't)....does that trump all of the huge negatives inherent in chattel slavery and its legacy?

:smh:

Last edited:

Hilarious.

roll.gif

Like I said. 

eyes.gif
Dominicans are latino period, respect it and move on...now if u wanna discuss what MAKES a latino

(Which is what alot of you stupid ***** should ask yourself) then there's your answer.
Yeah thats just not true. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom