Arkansas Congressman: "Slavery a blessing in disguise" for Black People

While slavery was atrocious, no one can deny that present-day African-Americans enjoy a standard of living that is infinitely superior to the standard of living of present-day Africans.
Really? Oh boy....
laugh.gif

Do you want a shovel?

Which part of the African continent are you referring to?

Ninjahood. I'm disappointed in you.

You know that party affiliations have switched and platforms have changed from even 20 years ago. Look at the christian movement in the late 70s that even conservatives like barry goldwater were afraid of back in the 60s. 

The fact that you'd continue this meme only highlights your ignorance and continues to reduce your credibility.

Do better man. You know more than this. 
I know that, doesnt mean da brand name HASNT changed though....ya basically mad ay me for what?

Stating a FACT?

Nobody here is gonna lecture me on things i already know, u wanna fact check my statement then

Then da ball in your court, i dont have to explain myself if im right, not my fault certain idiots

Here dont go da extra step to verify stuff for their own knowledge & reference.
What the hell are you even saying?

I don't care what the old republicans used to do. Thats as important as what the current platform of the Whig party is. 

There is a CLEAR and PRESENT and OVERT dominance of GOP thought that is infiltrated with this sort of quackery.

If you don't like it, don't associate with it. I won't defend your defense of the GOP for you. 

I'm sure hitler loved his dog. Thats a fact too, right? 

I know that, doesnt mean da brand name HASNT changed though....ya basically mad ay me for what?
Stating a FACT?
Nobody here is gonna lecture me on things i already know, u wanna fact check my statement then
Then da ball in your court, i dont have to explain myself if im right, not my fault certain idiots
Here dont go da extra step to verify stuff for their own knowledge & reference.
Cum' on 'shun, 'shun! Mi naw ya' dun seen da' qwueshun'!

Would ya' been in DA' big house, or DA' out house?
Hello, im from hispanola, im effed either way.
And to keep it funky, black folks sold their own kind down da river to slavery.
Indigenous folks from my homeland were gucci before Columbus came thru..

Last edited:
Ironically im clearly right, Lincoln (a Republican) was da one thay freed da slaves.

Ya wanna be mad at history?
laugh.gif
Would you have been a slave?

See this is where you keep losing.

EVERY society on earth had slaves at some point. Even natives in north america, south america, and the caribbean. 

Now you can get mad at that if you want, but you can't make stuff up.

ON TOP OF THAT, I find it funny that you seem to think that the DR is not black. Modern DR is nothing like it was before european contact, and furthermore you have already acknowledged that you're 1/2 black.

So where are we going with this Ninjahood? 

Its cool for you to be black and to want to use certain identifiers but when people start clowning black people or people with any degree of melanin, then you want to start distancing yourself. 

See this is where you keep losing.

EVERY society on earth had slaves at some point. Even natives in north america, south america, and the caribbean. 

Now you can get mad at that if you want, but you can't make stuff up.

ON TOP OF THAT, I find it funny that you seem to think that the DR is not black. Modern DR is nothing like it was before european contact, and furthermore you have already acknowledged that you're 1/2 black.

So where are we going with this Ninjahood? 

Its cool for you to be black and to want to use certain identifiers but when people start clowning black people or people with any degree of melanin, then you want to start distancing yourself. 
nerd.gif

Welp.

Every time y'all start arguing/debating about these topics "They" win.

"They" want you to talk about the last 200 years because that's time taken away from things you could be learning in the present day and/or future to be gaining more ground on "Them".

Less talk about the last 200 years and focus more on the next 200 years.

Last edited:
Im LATINO...

Dont make me copy & paste ur whole paragraph on

Your whole "blacks" hypothesis from a month ago...

And slavery internationally ≠ us slavery..da way United states

Treated slaves was subhuman, other societies didnt do that

To da exent that this country did. People sold themselves and bought

Themselves of slavery all da time.. heh, try that on a plantation.

Im LATINO...
Slaves in South America got treated and got slaughtered like cattle also.Dudes were getting pulled apart by horses and trees and some of the most barbaric stuff was done in South AMerica and the islands also.WHere do you get this slavery was different in da other continents.You sound ignornat and delusional bro.

^^^Nigerians and Samoans, not the descendant of slaves highly represented in football. I understand that black people in this country were bred but it doesn't explain why they dominate certain sports.

Im LATINO...
So why did the Haitians revolt if everything was so fantastic?

Do you have any Haitian relatives?

Im LATINO...

Not only did indigenous people have slaves prior to the age of exploration but they also sacrificed their slaves to their deities. Gucci enough for you? You remind me of the dude in History 101 that argues about everything the professor lectures on. talmbout "Na son Athens wasn't that tough back then, look at the film 300. Sparta was mad tough b".

Im LATINO...
Slaves in South America got treated and got slaughtered like cattle also.Dudes were getting pulled apart by horses and trees and some of the most barbaric stuff was done in South AMerica and the islands also.WHere do you get this slavery was different in da other continents.You sound ignornat and delusional bro.

Look up slavery in other societies, it wasnt all da same type.

Not only did indigenous people have slaves prior to the age of exploration but they also sacrificed their slaves to their deities. Gucci enough for you? You remind me of the dude in History 101 that argues about everything the professor lectures on. talmbout "Na son Athens wasn't that tough back then, look at the film 300. Sparta was mad tough b".
roll.gif

Yo' 'shun , Hercules killed all dat' noise 'shun!  

Im LATINO...

Not for nothing Edwin, you're really showing your ignorance right now. Google the words "Repartimiento" "encomiendo" and "potosi" and you'll see how "human" the Spanish treated their slaves.

So why did the Haitians revolt if everything was so fantastic?

Do you have any Haitian relatives?

I find it very ironic that someone like me who has everything to gain by accepting the republican and conservative agenda rejects it but ninjahood doesn't.

A majority of the slaves brought to the Americas were taken to South America and the carribbean (INCLUDING THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC), apparently they were singing wonderful negro spirituals, telling jokes and drinking smoothies all day.

Don't trust them new negros is not a spiritual. Dominicans are descendants of African slaves,.

Last edited:
Thats was AFTER da Europeans came....THEN da Haitian s tried to take us Dominicans over...multiple times.
Bottomline is United States slavery ≠ international slavery.
Wait, WHAT? 

My brother, I've seen your pic. People who LOOK like you, weren't indigenous to that island before slaves were brought there.

Back
Top Bottom