Are you tired of the space jams too ?

yea i do i have og sj and i would always rock them but when they got retroed everyone has them so i dont even rock my pair anymore

man i don't even really care. ive wanted these for soooooooooo long. getting them is about me, not others

Its been almost 5 months since they released, and to this day I've only seen 4 people wearing them. 2 of them were women, one of which was a shoe store employee.

i still haven't wore mine, i have 00s that i wear. I only seen 4 ppl wearing these. one was a chick, seen 2 guys rocking them on campus and this dude standing next to me at the Lupe concert was rocking them. Honestly if i seen 300 ppl rocking them i wouldn't get tired of them. I remember when i was in high school everybody had on the new jays in school the day they released and i still love many of those kicks.

I havent seen many people in my area rocking them.. I just Un-DS mine yesterday to ride on my scooter and walk around the mall..They broke necks everywhere!

im sooo tried of SJ...every time i go to a shoe store people ALWAYS ask me "did u get the SJ?" and i just shake my head and walk away.i didnt get them because i didnt have the money but didnt care because i got the OG

My son rocks his on a regular....still be neck-breakin cats that see them!! I'm still lookin for mines!! ugh! I swooped the "Annies" so I'm good for now.

OP, your acting like there's people in flocks wearing them. I'm in Los Angeles and I have seen a grand total of zero people wearing them, but then again I'm not in High School or College. I've worn mine 2 times, I love them but I know it's gonna suck when the sole's turn piss yellow.

thats how i feel about the coppers as well
smh.gif

idc 4 it. already know ppl makes big deal wen 11s drp since its da most popular n fav jayz 2 various ppl but cant help but talk 1 of da best shoes comin out n ppl wantin 2 rock,collect o w/e dey did w/it

rocked these at work at the mall again today and had a lotta ppl doing double takes. even encountered another dude who was wearing his pair as well.

i waited about 4 months before i wore mine for the first time 2 weeks ago. the novelty does seem to have worn off on these for a lil bit but at the end of the day i love these kicks. they look fly as hell

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I remember the days when wearing Jordan's late made you a square.
laugh.gif

Exactly!!! But that was about 12-15 years ago when the man who made the shoes great, was still lacing em up. It makes me feel soooo freakin old cause a lot of these kids, have never even seen the greatest to ever play, for a full 48 minutes..feels like yesterday I was watching MJ breaking down mofos with his sweet bank shots, turnaround fadeaway jumpers, and insatiable drive to WIN at any cost...wish everyone everywhere could WITNESS greatness at it's greatest.
MJ made careers-pippen,kukoc, harper, 

and made trash-men into champions-Longly, wennington, horace grant and his goggles, steve kerr, paxton, cartwright, perdue, hodges

laugh.gif

Exactly!!! But that was about 12-15 years ago when the man who made the shoes great, was still lacing em up. It makes me feel soooo freakin old cause a lot of these kids, have never even seen the greatest to ever play, for a full 48 minutes..feels like yesterday I was watching MJ breaking down mofos with his sweet bank shots, turnaround fadeaway jumpers, and insatiable drive to WIN at any cost...wish everyone everywhere could WITNESS greatness at it's greatest.

and made trash-men into champions-Longly, wennington, horace grant and his goggles, steve kerr, paxton, cartwright, perdue, hodges

I'd say give weeks/months and another thread will pop-up.
"Are you tired of the XI Anniversary too?" lol

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

laugh.gif

Son, no you didn't post this crap twice 
laugh.gif

Wow, you saw Michael jordan play, let's bow down.  What about the people who saw Wilt, Bill Russell, Oscar, Magic and Kareem play.  Some of you clowns up here 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom