Are you the leader of your friend group?

hidethepainharold.jpg

My boy’s bday was this weekend and we played on of the card games(Black Card Revoked ect). Apparently, I am. I mean, sometimes you gotta make **** move or everyone will just be sitting around looking at each other.

My boy’s bday was this weekend and we played on of the card games(Black Card Revoked ect). Apparently, I am. I mean, sometimes you gotta make **** move or everyone will just be sitting around looking at each other.
lol

I'm married and work from home so I no longer have friends.

However, when I did, I wouldn't say I was the leader but I was the "glue" in the friend group. Seinfeld did an episode about this. George and Elaine couldn't hang out together. They needed Jerry because he was the common ground. That's what I was.

Same. That how I am with my wife. She keeps complaining that we don't do anything fun or go anywhere. I keep telling her nothing is stopping her from planning something. I'm paying for it, you plan it. I ain't got time for that.

It really takes nothing to Google activities in your area. Start small, it doesn't have to be a big event.
Listen to her warnings.

It really takes nothing to Google activities in your area. Start small, it doesn't have to be a big event.
Listen to her warnings.
Yeah that's an egregious lack of effort. Relationships require constant work and attention.

Also @anton do you not have hobbies or something? Nowhere you wanna go check out?

Yeah that's an egregious lack of effort. Relationships require constant work and attention.

Also @anton do you not have hobbies or something? Nowhere you wanna go check out?

He just got his basement fixed out nice. It's a wrap for this dude.

I mean if someone plans something on the group chat, they should expect to lead when the time comes.

But definitely sounds like a petty question that tries put people down…. A better question would be are you the life of the party or something along those lines :lol:

I think everyone has their own unique role in real friend groups. My friends tried to turn me into an enforcer cause I'm the biggest one in the group. They learned the hard way that I don't back up my friends when they get jumped. Especially if they started it. I have stood there and watched my friend get beat up.

I'll be there after the fact to give them the "you know you f**** up right?" speech.

Last edited:
Y’all would be fools to let women dictate how you think….

Imagine listening to these caked up, Botox injected, unstable creatures:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it be single women who are proverbial hopeless romantics making these statements. I could never

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom