Are You Potentially a Toxic Person?

giphy.gif

Toxic seems like a buzzword these days (and it's used heavily amongst a certain demographic)

"Omg I'm putting in a transfer.... this work environment is so toxic"

"Omg I'm just getting over a relationship that was toxic"

"I'm starting a 30 day juice cleanse.... I've been eating so much toxic food since Cabo"

People slap that word on every little hiccup in life. Let us know when your alcoholic boyfriend pushes you down a staircase... now that's toxic.

Toxic seems like a buzzword these days (and it's used heavily amongst a certain demographic)

"Omg I'm putting in a transfer.... this work environment is so toxic"

"Omg I'm just getting over a relationship that was toxic"

"I'm starting a 30 day juice cleanse.... I've been eating so much toxic food since Cabo"

People slap that word on every little hiccup in life. Let us know when your alcoholic boyfriend pushes you down a staircase... now that's toxic.
have u got drunk and pushed someone down a staircase?

I’m personally fairly distant and I see how that can be toxic.

Depends on the reason you are distant. I'm distant towards certain people based on my past experiences, which I think is a natural defense mechanism especially if they have betrayed my trust or done something to repeatedly wrong me.

It doesn't help that I'm hyper vigilant and often see through peoples' motives.

I think everyone has a trait or two about them that others would consider to be "toxic." We all have our hang-ups, shortcomings, insecurities, etc. To think you don't is most likely a lack of self-awareness of your own ****** behaviors.

Having said that, certain people are all over the map with these types of behaviors.

I know I am. I'm often the problem and I've accepted that my ways will be the reason I'm going to die alone.

Back
Top Bottom