Are you more comfortable hanging with one race over another?

I can move w/ any race...doesn't matter...a cool person is a cool person, race is insignificant....if race is an issue, than there's something wrong wit you and you need to look in the mirror...

I can move w/ any race...doesn't matter...a cool person is a cool person, race is insignificant....if race is an issue, than there's something wrong wit you and you need to look in the mirror...

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I'm mexican but can be passed as white. Me and my bro were talking and out of nowhere he said I feels comfortable just being with black people because their the chillest. I totally agreed with him by saying I feel I can be myself and not hide anything.
we grew up in a low income city (don't want to say ghetto or hood) and always had hip-hop as an influence. I told him before that no matter what we do Rap will always be in our lives, Becuase he swears he hates rap now (metal listener), yet when I play Hate It Or Love It he gets juiced
grin.gif

Anyway we went on talking that with white people we feel like we have to impress them or be on my best behavior all the time even if their really good friends
I don't have to 'impress' when it comes to Asians but it seems when I'm trying to make new friends it feels like I'm applying to a club/frat hoping they'll accept me

Thoughts? I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, even if its just a little bit?

I feel you, I'm black...I'm more comfortable around Mexicans/latins, blacks and asians

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I'm mexican but can be passed as white. Me and my bro were talking and out of nowhere he said I feels comfortable just being with black people because their the chillest. I totally agreed with him by saying I feel I can be myself and not hide anything.
we grew up in a low income city (don't want to say ghetto or hood) and always had hip-hop as an influence. I told him before that no matter what we do Rap will always be in our lives, Becuase he swears he hates rap now (metal listener), yet when I play Hate It Or Love It he gets juiced
grin.gif

Anyway we went on talking that with white people we feel like we have to impress them or be on my best behavior all the time even if their really good friends
I don't have to 'impress' when it comes to Asians but it seems when I'm trying to make new friends it feels like I'm applying to a club/frat hoping they'll accept me

Thoughts? I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, even if its just a little bit?

I feel you, I'm black...I'm more comfortable around Mexicans/latins, blacks and asians

I'm more comfortable with big cats (lions, tigers, leopards) I enjoy the hunt and the lust for blood. I also enjoy Orions and pledeians the greys are cool they have some pretty good weed from planet charshouitresgh. I did moon dust with a lyrian once and tripped out for 7 suns. This one alien named frjjjkkkwer always falls asleep when the ship is just passed Jupiter and in a weird lyrian ritual all the other aliens rape him while he sleeps. Strange stuff.............. don't ever fall asleep around aliens.

I'm more comfortable with big cats (lions, tigers, leopards) I enjoy the hunt and the lust for blood. I also enjoy Orions and pledeians the greys are cool they have some pretty good weed from planet charshouitresgh. I did moon dust with a lyrian once and tripped out for 7 suns. This one alien named frjjjkkkwer always falls asleep when the ship is just passed Jupiter and in a weird lyrian ritual all the other aliens rape him while he sleeps. Strange stuff.............. don't ever fall asleep around aliens.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

2lwp4rk.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

2lwp4rk.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

anyone who says no is lying

Not me man. I got friends that I hang with regularly of all races. I got friends that are Black, White, Asian, Indian, Polynesian, African and I always have been like that since I was young.

Originally Posted by Nash

anyone who says no is lying

Not me man. I got friends that I hang with regularly of all races. I got friends that are Black, White, Asian, Indian, Polynesian, African and I always have been like that since I was young.

I'm cool with anybody....ppl who are in shape, style, funny...move to the front of the line.

I'm cool with anybody....ppl who are in shape, style, funny...move to the front of the line.

Not just race but gender differentiates for me.
I'm a black woman.
Even though I try to be respectful to all the fates make me most comfortable around black women, white women/men, hispanic men, asian women/men.

I'm a black woman.
Even though I try to be respectful to all the fates make me most comfortable around black women, white women/men, hispanic men, asian women/men.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I'm a black woman.

Scared of the black and brown brothers huh?Personally I've been around almost all races ..I comfortable around anybody except for a skin head or something like that, I just be myself

I'm a black woman.

Scared of the black and brown brothers huh?Personally I've been around almost all races ..I comfortable around anybody except for a skin head or something like that, I just be myself

I don't consciously go around avoiding certain groups of people and liking other groups, but most of my friends are black or hispanic, I guess it's because we just share more in common. But it's not like I don't feel comfortable hanging around other groups of people or exclude other groups.

I don't consciously go around avoiding certain groups of people and liking other groups, but most of my friends are black or hispanic, I guess it's because we just share more in common. But it's not like I don't feel comfortable hanging around other groups of people or exclude other groups.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'm a black woman.

No, not scared their just annoying here in Atlanta. Florida was a different story.
Plus: I'm assuming you meant brown for hispanic men but I get along with them its the hispanic women I generally don't get along with.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'm a black woman.

No, not scared their just annoying here in Atlanta. Florida was a different story.
Plus: I'm assuming you meant brown for hispanic men but I get along with them its the hispanic women I generally don't get along with.

i dont hang around my race at all dont like them down here. cant relate to them as ignorant as it sounds. friends are spanish. i like it tho make fun of each other and go mad places instead of being followed around or people move out the way like the president is coming threw.

Back
Top Bottom