Are you more comfortable hanging with one race over another?

i dont hang around my race at all dont like them down here. cant relate to them as ignorant as it sounds. friends are spanish. i like it tho make fun of each other and go mad places instead of being followed around or people move out the way like the president is coming threw.

I'm open to hanging out with whoever.
My closest circle of friends come from all kinds of backgrounds of religions and ethnicities. So there's really no preference.

I'm Asian and I don't think it even matters, at this point.

I'm open to hanging out with whoever.
My closest circle of friends come from all kinds of backgrounds of religions and ethnicities. So there's really no preference.

I'm Asian and I don't think it even matters, at this point.

Im black id rather hang with whites they get away with everything and have life easier i dont mind getting in with some of those benefits but other then that doesnt matter

Im black id rather hang with whites they get away with everything and have life easier i dont mind getting in with some of those benefits but other then that doesnt matter

Originally Posted by Nash

anyone who says no is lying

@#$% outta here, you don't know. I feel equally comfortable around anybody no matter what there ethnicity, but I live in a country with a little bit of everything, 50% of couples here are interracial / mixed here.

Originally Posted by Nash

anyone who says no is lying

@#$% outta here, you don't know. I feel equally comfortable around anybody no matter what there ethnicity, but I live in a country with a little bit of everything, 50% of couples here are interracial / mixed here.

can't stand hangin' with most black folk
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm cool with anybody....ppl who are in shape, style, funny...move to the front of the line.

weren't you fat at one point?>

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm cool with anybody....ppl who are in shape, style, funny...move to the front of the line.

weren't you fat at one point?>

i like to hang out with white people more. Black people are cool to hang out with too, but sometimes they go too hard. I dont really have spanish friends but their girls are a different story. I dont really have much asian friends. I go to like a white private school in NYC so its white with like 5 blacks per grade. Im mixed btw.

i like to hang out with white people more. Black people are cool to hang out with too, but sometimes they go too hard. I dont really have spanish friends but their girls are a different story. I dont really have much asian friends. I go to like a white private school in NYC so its white with like 5 blacks per grade. Im mixed btw.

Im Mexican and I feel uncomfortable hanging with my own people. Grew up with belizeans and blacks so thats who I embrace.

Im Mexican and I feel uncomfortable hanging with my own people. Grew up with belizeans and blacks so thats who I embrace.

No, I have friends of all races. If you're a cool chill person then regardless of race I'll feel comfortable hanging out with you.

No, I have friends of all races. If you're a cool chill person then regardless of race I'll feel comfortable hanging out with you.

Back
Top Bottom