Are you more comfortable hanging with one race over another?

I mean, you're always going to feel more comfortable with your own race IMO. But I chill with everybody. If you coo then its all good.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Virulent past experiences, and the continuing pattern of what I encounter / see from certain groups make the disparity a rather large one. That doesn't rule out any chance of me becoming friendly with anyone of a certain group; some of my closest friends happen to be of said groups.If you're a good person, I'll gladly become acquaintances with you.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Virulent past experiences, and the continuing pattern of what I encounter / see from certain groups make the disparity a rather large one. That doesn't rule out any chance of me becoming friendly with anyone of a certain group; some of my closest friends happen to be of said groups.If you're a good person, I'll gladly become acquaintances with you.

I'm more comfortable with blacks but have no problem kicking it with any other race. Only people that make me slightly uncomfortable are gays

I'm more comfortable with blacks but have no problem kicking it with any other race. Only people that make me slightly uncomfortable are gays

I guess you can say I'm more comfortable around black folks, seeing that that's the race I'm around most often.

But I'm open to chill with all races. 
smile.gif

I guess you can say I'm more comfortable around black folks, seeing that that's the race I'm around most often.

But I'm open to chill with all races. 
smile.gif

im mexican, i like chillin with hispanic people, theyre my people. what can i say... i got mad Filipino friends tho, that i kick it with on the reg, not many black friends anymore... im just not around many, n the ones i had kinda moved away... and i kinda dont like white people... im just being real... even tho i been chillin with this white dude at work who's hella cool, guess i know a couple of cool white dudes... but just had bad experiences with em so i don't really F' wit em... but in reality race doesn't exist, its a socially constructed thing, there is no scientific evidence of race.... so...

im mexican, i like chillin with hispanic people, theyre my people. what can i say... i got mad Filipino friends tho, that i kick it with on the reg, not many black friends anymore... im just not around many, n the ones i had kinda moved away... and i kinda dont like white people... im just being real... even tho i been chillin with this white dude at work who's hella cool, guess i know a couple of cool white dudes... but just had bad experiences with em so i don't really F' wit em... but in reality race doesn't exist, its a socially constructed thing, there is no scientific evidence of race.... so...

Originally Posted by Nash

anyone who says no is lying

This.

There is a reason why when you go to high school or university cafeterias all the Hispanic kids sit together, all the Black kids sit together, all the Asian kids sit together, etc.
You are more comfortable around people who share similar beliefs, interest, up bringing as you. Usually these people also tend to look like you as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

anyone who says no is lying

This.

There is a reason why when you go to high school or university cafeterias all the Hispanic kids sit together, all the Black kids sit together, all the Asian kids sit together, etc.
You are more comfortable around people who share similar beliefs, interest, up bringing as you. Usually these people also tend to look like you as well
laugh.gif

Asians.
I can hang with any other race as long as no foolys or clowns are around...goes to my own race too.

But any other race, I prefer black>white>hispanic

Asians.
I can hang with any other race as long as no foolys or clowns are around...goes to my own race too.

But any other race, I prefer black>white>hispanic

Back
Top Bottom