Are there other programs besides this one to help get twitter rsvps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work at a Niketown and still know people there. It's no luck just whoever is responding to the messages feel like replying to gets a RSVP. I know this one dude when he does the RSVP if there's someone he knows on there that he doesn't like he just skips there message

you should be banned for this bro. u r acting like a damm child

banned? lol. a quick google search for nike twitter rsvp sniper which was advertised in someone on heres sig brought me to this info. not sure what i did wrong. the developer seems to charge for the program so whats the harm?

the best program i seen for twitter rsvp is better than this one..... it allows you to see when anyone you following is about to tweet... its pretty cool

you should be banned for this bro. u r acting like a damm child

banned? lol. a quick google search for nike twitter rsvp sniper which was advertised in someone on heres sig brought me to this info. not sure what i did wrong. the developer seems to charge for the program so whats the harm?

I'm sure he was talking about me.

Either way pay him no mind. He's just salty.

You couldn't have done it possibly through a private message to some people who have the program?

You just had to post it on here so lurkers and members can see that link?  You have got to be one of the most dumbest guy on NT by far.  If you have a program that works why would you make a thread and tell everyone..

Great job!

thanks!

The program was made for you to have an advantage against other people and help you be able to get your pair easier and of course you ruined it for yourself and others.  

Key word was ADVANTAGE, people knew about it, but not many people..What made you do it anyways, just out of curiosity. 
laugh.gif

The program was made for you to have an advantage against other people and help you be able to get your pair easier and of course you ruined it for yourself and others.  

Key word was ADVANTAGE, people knew about it, but not many people..What made you do it anyways, just out of curiosity. 
laugh.gif

im just a moron. no ulterior motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom