Are there other programs besides this one to help get twitter rsvps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for clarifying b20 eg8.
in nerd terms:
a. it subscribes to feeds from twitter based on the search term. possibly using xml based searches which make them easier to parse for data
ie.
feed://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=%23nikestore
feed://search.twitter.com/search.rss?q=nikestore

b. these feeds are parsed with regular expressions (or patterns) that the user specified

c. opened the link from the matching tweet hence giving users an advantage of a few seconds over non users.

Last edited:
At first I was happy thing thing got unveiled. I needed a way to get my shoes locked.

Then thought about it and was mad that now everyone else would be able to use it. 

Gave it more thought and not too sure why everyone is bashing op. Like someone stated this is a place where we get info. Think about if the link was release dates. Same thing. The less people know about release dates the more shoes those people with exclusive knowledge will be able to get. I dont see anyone flaming on someone for posting when a shoe will drop. Op came in and was looking out for his local sneaker heads ( I think so?) and you guys jumped all up on him. Thought thats what this site was about. 

As far as the lurkers thing, theres going to be a lot of them. I do believe certain things should only be visible to those with X amount of posts or years on the board. I was a lurker for the longest and joined cuz of the lulz in some of the threads. Then had my son and jumped out the shoe game, came back with a new sn when we transitioned to the new site. The shoe game has changed a lot but the people remain the same. Always complaining about something.

/rant

it's possible for this to be just like the yeezy ii incident where the guy was selling information to other members, and ran off. locking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom