Are their any announcers more bias than the Trailblazers?

Being born in Seattle, not only do I miss the Sonics but the announce team of Kevin Calabro and Marques Johnson. They were biased biased to a certain extent since they knew who were paying the bills, but brought an excitement to the game like I've never heard before. Hearing a Payton to Kemp alley-oop called by Calabro & Johnson was pure bliss.

ESPN 1050 NY
30t6p3b.gif
They could at least act like they're not homers

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Stu Lantz is pretty good at keeping it real too, he gives a lot of props to opposing players and bashes Pau too
laugh.gif

Meyers has quite a few homerism in him, though.

naw stu lantz sucks @*+. hes one of them sneaky homers. but hes a huge homer and its annoying at times. he sounds constipated too...

but yea no one will ever come close to Tommy H. "The NBA.......It's STOOOOOOPID!" Sean Elliot comes in at third. The color commentator for the blazers is second.

the bulls announcers............horrible....

so yea celtics, bulls, blazers, and spurs have the worst announcing teams..

sacramento kings use to be terrible but now its sinking into them that they suck @*+ so they dont care as much.

annother announce team that sucks is the warriors announcers. jim barnett is another sneaky homer plus he sounds like a know it all dork. he reminds me of doofus from ducktales. and bob fitzgerald shouldnt even have announcing job. he should be selling peanuts in the stands.

cant forget about the cavs announcers. two losers. that one dude that use to call lebron "L train" sounds like uncle elroy from next friday. like they stuffed a %@!+ up his nose

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Stu Lantz is pretty good at keeping it real too, he gives a lot of props to opposing players and bashes Pau too
laugh.gif

Meyers has quite a few homerism in him, though.

naw stu lantz sucks @*+. hes one of them sneaky homers. but hes a huge homer and its annoying at times. he sounds constipated too...

but yea no one will ever come close to Tommy H. "The NBA.......It's STOOOOOOPID!" Sean Elliot comes in at third. The color commentator for the blazers is second.

the bulls announcers............horrible....

so yea celtics, bulls, blazers, and spurs have the worst announcing teams..

sacramento kings use to be terrible but now its sinking into them that they suck @*+ so they dont care as much.

annother announce team that sucks is the warriors announcers. jim barnett is another sneaky homer plus he sounds like a know it all dork. he reminds me of doofus from ducktales. and bob fitzgerald shouldnt even have announcing job. he should be selling peanuts in the stands.

cant forget about the cavs announcers. two losers. that one dude that use to call lebron "L train" sounds like uncle elroy from next friday. like they stuffed a %@!+ up his nose

I've made a thread the last two years about wanting to assassinate Tommy Heinsohn or at least him catching an unexpected stroke.

It's hard being a Celtics supporter and then watching their games because of him.  I literally have to mute the game with him.  It's a blessing when he doesn't make some of the road trips but Donny Marshall is doing a great job of following in his footsteps
sick.gif

I've made a thread the last two years about wanting to assassinate Tommy Heinsohn or at least him catching an unexpected stroke.

It's hard being a Celtics supporter and then watching their games because of him.  I literally have to mute the game with him.  It's a blessing when he doesn't make some of the road trips but Donny Marshall is doing a great job of following in his footsteps
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

A dumb question seeing as how Kobe fans take the cake when it comes to being biased in sports.

They complain in this thread about others, then return to posting about the perfection of Kobe Bryant in other threads. Hilarious.

laugh.gif
Funny how you bring Kobe's name into this thread, when it has NOTHING to do with any individual player at all.

What I said is still true though.

A dumb question seeing as how Kobe fans take the cake when it comes to being biased in sports.

They complain in this thread about others, then return to posting about the perfection of Kobe Bryant in other threads. Hilarious.

laugh.gif
Funny how you bring Kobe's name into this thread, when it has NOTHING to do with any individual player at all.

laugh.gif

And what i'm about to say is also true... you're hatred towards #24 is still irrelevant in this thread. Sorry to break it to ya, but it is what it is.

laugh.gif

And what i'm about to say is also true... you're hatred towards #24 is still irrelevant in this thread. Sorry to break it to ya, but it is what it is.

Tommy Heinsohn is the worst and has been for years. He won't get fired so legitimately its gonna take him stepping down for him to get off the celtics games. Its kind of unfair that C's fans have to put up with his crying about calls every night. Recently, I realized how much it takes away form the game presentation to the fans. One of my boys loves ball but won't watch the C's games because of Tommy.

every damn game:
"Thats a walk!!!"
"Pierce got hit on that possession"
"Can't believe KG just got a tech"

Tommy Heinsohn is the worst and has been for years. He won't get fired so legitimately its gonna take him stepping down for him to get off the celtics games. Its kind of unfair that C's fans have to put up with his crying about calls every night. Recently, I realized how much it takes away form the game presentation to the fans. One of my boys loves ball but won't watch the C's games because of Tommy.

every damn game:
"Thats a walk!!!"
"Pierce got hit on that possession"
"Can't believe KG just got a tech"

laugh.gif

So you agree Kobe fans are biased? Then they shouldn't complain about biased people from other fanbases. I don't love or hate players btw.

laugh.gif

So you agree Kobe fans are biased? Then they shouldn't complain about biased people from other fanbases. I don't love or hate players btw.

Back
Top Bottom