Are rappers causing women to be more materialistic? vol. Just throw it in the bag.

Originally Posted by nikes23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

good points in hear
i cant think of the artist but has anyone heard"It aint Tricking if You Got It"?
smh
another wack song
indifferent.gif

that song is
pimp.gif

shawty you know i got that cash...you don't even have to ask

Man dudes have been tricking since the beginning of time.
If the tables where turned though, I doubt any of you guys would have an issue with tricking.

always make my self look broke on the first date.

even told a girl that i lost my job once, lol just to make sure they aint gold digging.

ISS ( i still smashed) lol

my boy owns a 370z and a peace of crap VW junker , he always drives the VW junker till like the fourth date lool

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

These women say they want dudes like that b/c they've never had em, as soon as they get that man, they aint gon want em, human nature

"You must not know about me, you must not know about me--I can have another you in a minute--so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'--you're irreplaceable..."

laugh.gif

& I DONT SEE WHY YA� HATE EMINEM
HE SAID IT THE BEST WAY & KILLED IT BETTER THEN ANYBODY

I'm a different man, kiss my , kiss my lips, CHICK why ask
Kiss my hotdog, get my cash, i'd rather have you whip my butt
Don't put out, i'll put you out, won't get out, i'll push you out
box blew out, poppin' poop, wouldn't piss on fire to put you out
Am I too nice, buy you ice, girl if you died, I wouldn't buy you life
What you tryin' to be my new wife, what you Mariah, fly through twice...

[Prechorus]
But I do know one thing though, chickens, they come they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo'
Maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow
Till then just sit your drunk booty on that empty ' runway ho'...

[Chorus B]
Cause I can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
I can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Your Superman, your Superman...

pimp.gif

EMIENM SAID IT THE BEST

I'm a different man, kiss my butt , kiss my lips, chick why ask
Kiss my stick , get my cash, i'd rather have you whip my crack
Box blew out, poppin' poop, wouldn't piss on fire to put you out
Am I too nice, buy you ice, girl if you died, I wouldn't buy you life
What you tryin' to be my new wife, what you Mariah, fly through twice...

[Prechorus]
But I do know one thing though, chickens, they come they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo'
Maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow
Till then just sit your drunk booty on that empty ' runway ho'...

[Chorus B]
Cause I can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
I can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Can't be your Superman
Your Superman, your Superman...

BUT I CANT BLAME EM FOR TRICKING ON CAREY THO ..THAT WAS 1 IN A LIFE TIME BOOTY

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

my boy owns a 370z and a peace of crap VW junker , he always drives the VW junker till like the fourth date lool
yo now thats a good idea

nah for real.

tell em to post id actually wannna hear some stories on how this has turned out

You can't make a materialistic person more materialistic

You can't make a jumpoff more jumpable either

If anything, chicks you feel that way quote rap lyrics or beyonce as a crutch and already felt that way

Originally Posted by All Ready

this statement could be challenged.

who wants to go first NT?

the music just brings it out.

This is why labels tell rappers to appeal to women when making songs because the hooks are extremely catch and melodic..look at Throw it in the bag etc

Originally Posted by Al Audi

some good
pimp.gif
and liqs always make a jump off more jumpable.... Take a chic from Babyphat to LV and she'll become 1000 X more materialistic ...

I didnt read the whole thread (maybe I should) ... But I dont blame the rappers, cause not every chick has the opportunity to date one, and you naturallyexpect a celeb to want the finest, and try to be around the finest ...

Today I was just thinkin' about this when I was on the 4 train headin downtown and this chic who had her "BESTBUY" work shirt on was digginthrough her LV bag .. and im like, yo, I know you cant afford no LV bag on that salary ... not even ... on that hourly ..

Blame society ...

Originally Posted by akuratl02

some good
pimp.gif
and liqs always make a jump off more jumpable .... Take a chic from Babyphat to LV and she'll become 1000 X more materialistic ...

I didnt read the whole thread (maybe I should) ... But I dont blame the rappers, cause not every chick has the opportunity to date one, and you naturally expect a celeb to want the finest, and try to be around the finest ...

Today I was just thinkin' about this when I was on the 4 train headin downtown and this chic who had her "BESTBUY" work shirt on was diggin through her LV bag .. and im like, yo, I know you cant afford no LV bag on that salary ... not even ... on that hourly ..

Blame society ...

You also have to factor in her parents spoiling the !**! out of her. I know many girls exactly like that.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by akuratl02

some good
pimp.gif
and liqs always make a jump off more jumpable .... Take a chic from Babyphat to LV and she'll become 1000 X more materialistic ...

I didnt read the whole thread (maybe I should) ... But I dont blame the rappers, cause not every chick has the opportunity to date one, and you naturally expect a celeb to want the finest, and try to be around the finest ...

Today I was just thinkin' about this when I was on the 4 train headin downtown and this chic who had her "BESTBUY" work shirt on was diggin through her LV bag .. and im like, yo, I know you cant afford no LV bag on that salary ... not even ... on that hourly ..

Blame society ...

You also have to factor in her parents spoiling the !**! out of her. I know many girls exactly like that.

You know what ... agreed ... And we never factored in that chicks are out there facing peer pressure just as well. I'm pretty sure that a bunch of chicksare definitely being spoiled, but I'm guessing we're more so speaking on the chicks who live in the PJs and bunk beds with their younger brothers ...Got roaches in their cereal box but wont date any dude pushing somethin' older than an '07 ..

Man as long as there are suckers and simps out here who are willing to wine and dine a chick because he lacks IT, tricking will never go away.

Wait, is he referring to the concept of makin an easy woman easier? If so, then that is highly plausable, on some it aint no fun if the homiescan't have none notion

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man as long as there are suckers and simps out here who are willing to wine and dine a chick because he lacks IT, tricking will never go away.
qft

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

PREACH. dumb rappers n singin makin this $!%* socially acceptable
smh.gif

But you listen to these dumb rappers doin it tho
laugh.gif

As long as we joke around about it. Once it becomes a part of our physical reality then it is a problem.

huh?

No they're not. It's pretty hard to make women MORE materialistic than they already are.

Back
Top Bottom