Are left handed people smarter?

i dont think left handed people are automatically smarter but as a whole i would say we are. not everyone falls into that category though.

definitel seems like left handed people are most artistic/musically inclined as well. although i fail miserably in those categories.

lefties =
smudge.jpg

them getting pissed getting smudges everywhere
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lefties =
smudge.jpg

roll.gif

used to happen to me all the time as a kid. i hated pencils and erasable pens. had the side of my palm looking like
sick.gif

Oh god, writing in binders is hell, and those damn blue papermate erasable pens used to piss me off...ballpoint bic pens and marble notebooks ftw!!

They missed David Robinson off that list.

I didn't think Larry Bird was left-handed either - he certainly shoots mostly right handed.

I naturally want to do thinks with my left hand but I can't because I've been doing it with my right for so long. I drive, and shoot lefty though, andI have a left handed person mind, of that makes sense.

yo i'm lefty. wouldn't consider myself smart but i pick things up quick. righty in sports. and yes smudges on my hand and paper sucks whenever i'mwriting.

and i hated it when there's always one lefty chair in the class and some righty would complain about sitting there and everyone in the class would look fora lefty when i'm actually used to the right handed chairs.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

This is how I got through college. Best thing ever invented.

thelefthand_2033_797801
Same thing though, we're still smudging the paper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and i hated it when there's always one lefty chair in the class and some righty would complain about sitting there and everyone in the class would look for a lefty when i'm actually used to the right handed chairs.
That's how I feel, except no one usually cares after a while lol.

I trained myself to do everything with both hands, im a natural righty

writing with left hand FTL

So since I'm ambidextrous and can use both feet equally (gambidextrous?), am I the smartest person on NT?

Not close, but I'd say I'm talented.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lefties =
smudge.jpg

roll.gif

used to happen to me all the time as a kid. i hated pencils and erasable pens. had the side of my palm looking like
sick.gif

this happens to me when i write with my right hand lmaooooo am i doing it wrong

Back
Top Bottom