Are Any Other NT'ers 18 and Already Sophomores In College?

jumpshot

Banned
I ask because I know I'm not the only one that's 18 and a sophomore in college. Today I was talking to a dude in my summer class and he couldn'tbelieve I was 18 cause he was a sophomore too and 20, and his brother is 18 but is only going to be a senior in high school next school year. I don't thinkit's that big of a deal. I know there's some dudes on here my age that are sophomores.

I am. I was 16 when I started my senior year in hs, people were like
eek.gif

It's possible when your birth date lands on September, they usually put you ahead. Others, probably took a test to get ahead or something related to that.I have 2 friends that entered college at 17, and still 17 after September. Both graduated with me, then I have another friend who wasn't so lucky, theydidn't put him in his class. He graduated at 19.
laugh.gif
So unlucky, only if the school system didn't screw him.

One of guys in my dorm this year (freshman), was 16 at the beginning of the year, barely turned 17.
Guess they have a more advanced curriculum in Peru, so when he moved to the states, he was 2 years ahead.

checking in. 18 year old and will be jr status at the end of the summer semester before my bday i wish i was gonna be jr status. BSN at 21though

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I ask because I know I'm not the only one that's 18 and a sophomore in college. Today I was talking to a dude in my summer class and he couldn't believe I was 18 cause he was a sophomore too and 20, and his brother is 18 but is only going to be a senior in high school next school year. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I know there's some dudes on here my age that are sophomores.
you were pushed forward two grades? what state do you live in

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

I am. I was 16 when I started my senior year in hs, people were like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I got the same reaction when I entered my university as a freshman at 17. I had to get my mom to sign a permission slip for a lab because Iwas under 18.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I ask because I know I'm not the only one that's 18 and a sophomore in college. Today I was talking to a dude in my summer class and he couldn't believe I was 18 cause he was a sophomore too and 20, and his brother is 18 but is only going to be a senior in high school next school year. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I know there's some dudes on here my age that are sophomores.
you were pushed forward two grades? what state do you live in
I live in Florida. I skipped fourth grade and I started kindergarden a year early.

Originally Posted by SlamCity

One of guys in my dorm this year (freshman), was 16 at the beginning of the year, barely turned 17.
Guess they have a more advanced curriculum in Peru, so when he moved to the states, he was 2 years ahead.
He could be older aka Pujols and Almonte that pitcher on Little League

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I'm 16 & a Sophomore in College ... so , nah ...
So do you tell the upperclassmen that you're underage? And you must have been 11 in HS.

I was too. You don't have to be pushed forward, it's just a matter of if your birthday lands after the school year starts. it means you are eitheergoing to be old for your grade or young

I skipped 6th grade... turned 18 in february. I look mad young though
frown.gif
I'm going into sophomore year looking my age though hopefully goatee, braces offand all lol. fml

Back
Top Bottom