April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

EE08A345-7223-4E47-8AB2-A7DAEBD01B21.gif

That final 2 with Cien winning would've been nice

I’m a huge Cien fan, but no.

He’s had no build, been off main roster for most of the year (or so I read from you guys... could be wrong) and has no major wins or storylines. They mentioned he’s been in matches with Rey, again... not a good look and no backing which is obvious.

One of my friends who used to wrestle, was legit told to put weave in her hair if she wants to be women’s champion by a company.
I believe you man.

I hope MJ
Brock tossing the belt don’t surprise me.
He don’t give a **** about the title.

"I'm not much for legacy. I guess people have their way of remembering what I did. I'm not about accomplishments. I don't have a trophy room. I don't have any symbolic things. I'm not a sentimental guy. I couldn't even tell you where my UFC titles are or my WWE championships or my NCAA plaque, my heavyweight plaque. I don't even know where that is right now. But I do know one thing -- how much money's in my bank account." -Brock Lesnar Via SportsCenter 2016

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...e-but-doesnt-care-because-hes-filthy-rich-mma

No issue with his.

He knows his worth.

I wish we (in general) would stop saying/believing every athlete has to do it, "For the love of the game."

Nah, get that money man

its actually alot more simpler than this.

Check this out:

Seth Rollins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dianel Bryan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fin Balorn

**Note: "..." meaning an ellipsis to represent at ton more ">>>" that i couldnt add bc of the txt restrictions

Warms my heart to see Daniel Bryan rated this high to be quite honest :emoji_hugging:

Back
Top Bottom