April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

I mean we know Brock can have great matches with guys smaller than him and he is willing to sell to make it look believable too. In those matches with AJ, D Bry and Finn they were all able to truly the story that if things fell differently and they executed their gameplay a bit better they could’ve won those matches and they pushed Brock to his limit. So they’ve shown they know how to make it believable especially in that match against Finn yesterday selling the injury to the midsection so now you think “oh Brock’s injured in the area Finns finisher targets he could do it” they could convey the same story in a match with Seth puts Brock in a situation where he say gets a head injury early on so now you think “oh this sets up perfectly for Seth’s stomp to take him out and win he could do it” now this time instead of Brock escaping with the win he Doenst.
Like it’s possible they could do this match in a believable way Seth could win

Not bad

Why did they have Jarrett in his terrible pre-97 attire instead of his ‘99-present day one :rofl:
46D9FAD0-0335-4751-A79D-A0597857C02B.gif

Better than his 98-99 ****...

Brock tossing the belt don’t surprise me.
He don’t give a **** about the title.

"I'm not much for legacy. I guess people have their way of remembering what I did. I'm not about accomplishments. I don't have a trophy room. I don't have any symbolic things. I'm not a sentimental guy. I couldn't even tell you where my UFC titles are or my WWE championships or my NCAA plaque, my heavyweight plaque. I don't even know where that is right now. But I do know one thing -- how much money's in my bank account." -Brock Lesnar Via SportsCenter 2016

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...e-but-doesnt-care-because-hes-filthy-rich-mma

Looking at the roster and seeing who else Lesnar could face.

Not really anything in the main roster.

Riddle
Dunne
Black

I mean we know Brock can have great matches with guys smaller than him and he is willing to sell to make it look believable too. In those matches with AJ, D Bry and Finn they were all able to tell the story that if things fell differently and they executed their gameplay a bit better they could’ve won those matches and they pushed Brock to his limit. So they’ve shown they know how to make it believable especially in that match against Finn yesterday selling the injury to the midsection so now you think “oh Brock’s injured in the area Finns finisher targets he could do it” they could convey the same story in a match with Seth puts Brock in a situation where he say gets a head injury early on so now you think “oh this sets up perfectly for Seth’s stomp to take him out and win he could do it” now this time instead of Brock escaping with the win he Doenst.
Like it’s possible they could do this match in a believable way Seth could win

its actually alot more simpler than this.

Check this out:

Seth Rollins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dianel Bryan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fin Balorn

**Note: "..." meaning an ellipsis to represent at ton more ">>>" that i couldnt add bc of the txt restrictions

I’m seeing a lot of pro-inter gender wrestling stuff on twitter in regards to Nia. Are these wrestling fans that were born after Rated-RKO formed :lol: ?? They’re acting like men and women have never interacted with each other when that was very common and not tried with kids gloves in previous eras.

Someone should link these people to the clip of the Two Man Power Trip beating the absolute dog**** outta Lita. :lol:

If Nia taking R truth spot didn’t happen. This and her tantrum would’ve been the most “what the **** am I watching” moment of the night for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom