April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

One thing that made the Kofi/Bryan face-off so great was that you had a clear 100% face vs a clear 100% heel. Wasn't really any smark ****.

Mustafa Ali getting injured was the best thing that ever happened to Kofi as bad as that sounds. He went from doing nothing to being the most over face on Smackdown

And now you pretty much have two fresh over faces in the main event scene in both Kofi and Ali.

One thing that made the Kofi/Bryan face-off so great was that you had a clear 100% face vs a clear 100% heel. Wasn't really any smark ****.

And now you pretty much have two fresh over faces in the main event scene in both Kofi and Ali.
People that say clear faces and heels need to die are dead wrong. The money in stories is having the crowd favorite face overcome the hated heel

Amazing how SD has booked their singles stars.
I love how
AJ Styles
Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
Samoa Joe
Rey Mysterio
Mustafa Ali
Jeff Hardy
And now Kofi have all intertwined with eachother and have put on some quality matches.

And we have no idea what the wwe championship match will look like at mania.

Good stuff road dogg

Amazing how SD has booked their singles stars.
I love how
AJ Styles
Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
Samoa Joe
Rey Mysterio
Mustafa Ali
Jeff Hardy
And now Kofi have all intertwined with eachother and have put on some quality matches.

And we have no idea what the wwe championship match will look like at mania.

Good stuff road dogg
You just reminded me that Almas and Rey didn't do anything for the PPV. Maybe they're saving something for Mania. Could've done without Corbin vs Strowman...

Really interested to see how the SD title picture plays out going into Mania. They truly have done a fantastic job at putting a bunch of different guys on that top tier where they could be potential champs. I know y'all don't like to give them props though.

Love what they’re doing on smack fest.

Really interested to see how the SD title picture plays out going into Mania. They truly have done a fantastic job at putting a bunch of different guys on that top tier where they could be potential champs. I know y'all don't like to give them props though.

They've done of good job of building up Ali and recently Kofi but they've had some missteps too.

There is no reason why Rusev couldn't have been in the EC match tonight given how over he was just weeks ago.

But the separated him from English for no reason, then just exacerbated it by turning him heel for no reason and pairing him with Nakamura.

And lets not talk about Cien Almas Andrade. :smh:

They've done of good job of building up Ali and recently Kofi but they've had some missteps too.

There is no reason why Rusev couldn't have been in the EC match tonight given how over he was just weeks ago.

But the separated him from English for no reason, then just exacerbated it by turning him heel for no reason and pairing him with Nakamura.

And lets not talk about Cien Almas Andrade. :smh:

I think it was John Pollock who said it after the superstar shakeup last year and it proved to be true and that’s that Smackdown has too much talent. What’s crazy is that it might be even more crowded when the fox deal starts.

The lack of main event faces on Raw right now is insane. I really don't know if there's anyone else besides Rollins

Back
Top Bottom