April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

LASHLEY TO AEW!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!!

DD8D30D0-50DE-4E1E-86C2-730FD249EBD0.gif

Where did you see this?

was watching New Day doing some media interview awhile back during Mania weekend. Could just be them clowning around during the interview as well. Mentioned how they gained Vince's confidence and how he allows them to have freedom on what they can do during promos, matches, etc. said vince pitched idea of a split before but they talked him out of it

I was dreading this exact scenario when Big E and Caviar came out after the match. :lol::smh:

I think you have Kofi win, then have both Big E and Woods cost him the belt. I'm guessing a short title reign.

Big E gets the big push, Woods goes to 205 Live.

Playing some battlefield then I'll put on the Mark Henry documentary on.

Anyone going to see the Paige film?

New Day do not at all need to break up, especially in the turn on each other and feud fashion. I say all the time there's a way to have them do solo stuff while still being cool with each other. At best though could amicably break up like Rybaxel or Kofi/Truth. The WWE doesn't fair well with team breakups, and all you'd get is a PTP/Cryme Tyme type breakup where you have a one-off match and then people forget it even happens. Then they'll team back up and have far less heat/interest than they had before.

Mustafa Ali getting injured was the best thing that ever happened to Kofi as bad as that sounds. He went from doing nothing to being the most over face on Smackdown
The popularity of New Day helped this. Don't think Moostafa is getting the same reactions.

New Day dudes should've been had this spot over the years though. Crazy that IT has taken this long.

Back
Top Bottom