April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

randomly turned on EC and watched the end of the match. havent followed in a long time heel DBry tripped me out lol. Good stuff by both superstars.

Question: is Kofi getting a real push or is this a one off based on that gauntlet match (that I just read about)?

Another case of the WWE booking things in a way where neither guy really can afford to lose.

But also, I don't exactly think Bryan is currently red hot right now...
Realistically, Coffee wasn't even supposed to be in this match. The way the crowd got behind him on SD and tonight was awesome though.

Bryan is doing the best promo work of his career right now and this captain planet gimmick is just getting it's legs.

Have a feeling that the SD title match at Mania is likely going to be a multi-man match. Hopefully Coffee can make his way into that. The potential to have him go over on THAT stage would be special.

randomly turned on EC and watched the end of the match. havent followed in a long time heel DBry tripped me out lol. Good stuff by both superstars.

Question: is Kofi getting a real push or is this a one off based on that gauntlet match (that I just read about)?

he got the call because another competitor was injured

Ending had me in my feels smh

97DA7382-1BAA-4851-B36E-EB246A3AE7BA.gif

IT will be okay, HH

Back
Top Bottom