April Fool's Jokes for 2013

0is1st

Banned
Hey guys just wanted to know who's pulling a prank tomorrow?

I've pranked my parents in the past, telling my mother my girlfriend was pregnant (I was 16 at the time) and getting my father to help me in on it. This year I'm going to tell my girl I have testicular cancer. I don't think having it is funny at all, I'm scared I might have it bc i haven't gotten checked on it, but im still going through with this prank. I can't wait to fool her. 
roll.gif

I even have a good back story to let her know how I've recently been able to last longer in bed (which I'll use to add more believability to the prank)

wish me luck and post any funny stories or plans for April Fools this year below!

Hey guys just wanted to know who's pulling a prank tomorrow?
I've pranked my parents in the past, telling my mother my girlfriend was pregnant (I was 16 at the time) and getting my father to help me in on it. This year I'm going to tell my girl I have testicular cancer. I don't think having it is funny at all, I'm scared I might have it bc i haven't gotten checked on it, but im still going through with this prank. I can't wait to fool her. 
roll.gif

I even have a good back story to let her know how I've recently been able to last longer in bed (which I'll use to add more believability to the prank)
wish me luck and post any funny stories or plans for April Fools this year below!

Quoting this so you can't edit.

Weakest idea ever.

|I

Weakest idea ever.

tired.gif
don't worry i won't edit. i wanted to get other people's input before putting it out. i see your guys responses arent exactly what i expected. I'm going to replan my prank this doesn't seem funny at all now that i think about it. thanks for knocking some sense into me guys

you can't be serious man, nothing about cancer is funny.

this really shows what kind of person you are.
indifferent.gif

I hope you really do end up getting testicular cancer OP

I lied I don't, but still its a really stupid prank

Weakest idea ever.

tired.gif
don't worry i won't edit. i wanted to get other people's input before putting it out. i see your guys responses arent exactly what i expected. I'm going to replan my prank this doesn't seem funny at all now that i think about it. thanks for knocking some sense into me guys
How old are you 
mean.gif

Now that you aren't doing stupid things OP, I'll tell you a prank a friend of mine did.

While their parents were out for Easter or whatever one year. They move all the furniture from their downstairs into the garage/close door rooms.

When they got home in the morning, they thought they got robbed. (While the pranksters were with them when they got there to ensure they didn't call the police or anything)

It was actually pretty funny since their parents are so chill.

My friends dad is a cop, so we made him come to my house and arrest me for a drug charge. Handcuffs and everything. I don't think I'll be able to top it.

Back
Top Bottom