April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Originally Posted by mjbetch

2396862745_cc6ef7c48f_o.jpg

man this is almost making me pull the trigger on these !!! its good to see the old sn back mjbetch!!! sigh.... ifonly my spot had my size (because they are on the clearance rack for $50 a pop "A-grades" too!!! not like those "b-grades" from the outletfor the same price...

allalon1 - dope spiri' forces....I can't waitfor mine in the mail....109.99 + free shipping (assuming $125 is retail)!!!!

lexflex81 - I hate you lol....dope pickups man...I wishI had some obsidian/carolina blues from 2002?, and those 03' canvases are nice!!!

Originally Posted by mjbetch

2396862745_cc6ef7c48f_o.jpg
Any sightings of these in outlets near the Bay Area? I really want a pair! These have been under my radar ever since they dropped, but I didn'twant to bite the bullet for retail...

Few Pick Ups Yesterday
Canvas Forces From Undefeated (Sliver Lake)
2eun8tk.jpg

Also From Sliver Lake
3013abm.jpg

And Scooped The T To Match With The Band-Aids
2cpzzpz.jpg

^^I held those AF1s today for about 3 minutes Stussy NY got em for 125. Passed...but theyre starting to really grow on me...next paycheck maybe. I love mySpiridions...I wear em to the gym and the 3m is starting to crack.

Originally Posted by NVnycNV

^^I held those AF1s today for about 3 minutes Stussy NY got em for 125. Passed...but theyre starting to really grow on me...next paycheck maybe. I love my Spiridions...I wear em to the gym and the 3m is starting to crack.

yeah, I wear my Spiridons once in a while to the gym, no cracking yet. the swoosh on the AF1 inspired joints are much nicer/shinier than on my 2005 retroSpiridons though. The midsole is kinda dope too, its got a pearlized look to it.

ohhhh I like the new Clientele tees!!

And sick Varvatos Purcells up there!! Whats the price on those?

this shirt...

couple sneakers...ATC 2s like everyone else and supra cubans.

...and because I'm an impatient man...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

that bulls shirt would be money if they had luc longley on it instead of the chicago...oh well...

anyway...
i <3 these joints...glad i was finally able to get another pair..
2396343433_d2d14103b6_o.jpg

pimp.gif
sick.gif

kukinis? wow ... haven't seen them in awhile

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

my 50inch hitachi hd came in about a hour ago:

power swivel ^

also those white italian leather sofas and some glass coffee tables came in (not really pictured)

tomorrow ill be calling to get a hd box installed i got a few hd channels but no espn
frown.gif
1080?

Back
Top Bottom