April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

picked these up for a fellow NT'er $49.90....
awesome price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by el terrible23

Nice pick up. I can see it now......yellowed soles, chipping/peeling paint. All within the first 4 or 5 wears.
laugh.gif

At least they look good now.

Originally Posted by NVnycNV

^^I held those AF1s today for about 3 minutes Stussy NY got em for 125. Passed...but theyre starting to really grow on me...next paycheck maybe. I love my Spiridions...I wear em to the gym and the 3m is starting to crack.

do they have the safari af1s for the same price?

Bought Some Stussy SB's size 10 VNDS for $55 was a steal from my friend last thursday ,and some Red Classic Vans size 11 for 30 post picks later

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

got the forces and hat sometime last week and the shirts came in the mail this morning

dscn1754ar1.jpg

kukoc? chicago? they couldn't include Kerr, Paxson, Grant? terrible. best one to date is the original Staple Rat Pack tee or the UNDRCRWN Fab 5tee

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by NVnycNV

^^I held those AF1s today for about 3 minutes Stussy NY got em for 125. Passed...but theyre starting to really grow on me...next paycheck maybe. I love my Spiridions...I wear em to the gym and the 3m is starting to crack.

do they have the safari af1s for the same price?
Nah they had the safaris for 150.

Kinda late, March was good to me, and so were a few NTers, here goes

Michigan Hi's: courtesy of a Brother's Brodit
Voltage Wmns AF1: courtesy of Pitman
2nd pair of YOD Premium: courtesy of an eBayer/meet-up.

Thanks Jim and David for the sweet deals! Be easy!!

Not nesecarilly all new pickups but some where taken out of the vault to finally be worn...

05b2586efb5021b997c15929396c61c7b0b1c97.pjpg

b2c255bec35ea10a9e718f1fc31212dea91b254.pjpg

Question:
will the Carmines be sold in a pack or solo?

Answer:

They will be sold in a pack with all black XVIIs.

But, don't worry about it, you need to be saving for that ticket to Cali!
wink.gif

Not really a pickup but after some years in the closet I cleaned up the uppers on my concords with Barkeepers friend, damn this stuff works the yellowing ispractically gone! now I need to find some sea glow anyone know where to pick it up?
dsc04480dp3.jpg

my size ATCII's came today but we all know what they look like.........but after 3 weeks with no car.......01 mitsubishi diamante

Back
Top Bottom