April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

that bulls shirt would be money if they had luc longley on it instead of the chicago...oh well...

anyway...
i <3 these joints...glad i was finally able to get another pair..
2396343433_d2d14103b6_o.jpg

pimp.gif
sick.gif
Someone likes to drink alot
laugh.gif

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Someone likes to drink alot
laugh.gif

Angel

laugh.gif
... me and the friends BBQ a lot in my backyard...and we noticed my neighbors have lines of filled up water bottles on their fence, so we also thoughtitd be nice to line up my fence with our "water bottles"...

I've got a steal I doubt anyone in here will ever top. I just received the Black Cat III's from my friend yesterday for FREE! I've hooked him up inthe past with a lot of sneakers so I guess this is his way of paying me back.

b7626f538f20c459e21a0f743b46d9e6ba6f6c65.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sorry for pic quality & yes they have the words "black cat" in the back of them under the little tab thingy.

recent pickup from my trip to NYC this weekend
Spiridon AF1's
that is the way 3M Scotchlite is supposed to be done
532157de098fa475ce7ffd1149f76e1ea24f9d4.pjpg
77315fd60a87a072de0a0aa9fd814a559e4a5c1.pjpg
c1c153df0e8daa74a819648c822223e864c33d6.pjpg

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

got the forces and hat sometime last week and the shirts came in the mail this morning

dscn1754ar1.jpg

Where can the forces still be copped from?

Nice 16's and that Chicago shirt is crack....but anyways copped these Pumas for cheap to bad aint
none of them my size!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

got the forces and hat sometime last week and the shirts came in the mail this morning

dscn1754ar1.jpg

info on the chick shirt
my homie got the same shirt on the left..jeepney brand
pimp.gif

Do they have it on karmaloop?INFO

Originally Posted by 0704202134

^ hows that crossbow game that comes with it?
its a lot of fun so far. i just don't know how deep the game is. i haven't played it too much. def. worth the $20.

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

dscn1754ar1.jpg

info on the chick shirt
my homie got the same shirt on the left..jeepney brand
pimp.gif

Do they have it on karmaloop?INFO

yes they do. its by dissizit. but they only have size small left.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

dscn1754ar1.jpg

yo, where can i cop that jordan shirt?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

i got mine from work(sportszone) but i was thinking about selling them. i got both shirts from karmaloop for like $60. they sent me some jeepneymixtape too.

Originally Posted by scrubobk

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

that chicago shirt is actually not by undrwn. it is by dissizit by slick.
it doesn't have the basketball appliquee like the undrcrwn. that one is a cheap version that can be printed with acrylic textile ink w/ screen pres
i tried googling him and i found his site but it doesnt have the shirt on it. does anyone know where i could get it online
you can get them on karmaloop.com, they have the bulls one, a lakers one, knicks one and celtics one

Second pair of ATC's came in...but we all know what they look like. Picked up a Supreme fitted and a pretty dope Clientele shirt.

Back
Top Bottom