Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
FedEx is the absolute worst. Had a pair of kicks stolen once, and another close call for some Yeezys. :smh: :smh:

Good thing Verizon is taking care of you though.
It's crazy because I read horror stories on here all the time about them which is why I never use them to ship!

Damn Fedex driver got me for my XS :smh: Ordered from Verizon and had it overnight shipped. Last scan was on the truck Tuesday when it was supposed to be delivered. Verizon already filed a claim but I'm more surprised at how obvious it is :rolleyes

Try to contact the fed ex dispatch office so they can reprimand the driver. Once it happens the 1st time, it will happen again constantly.

I literally watched him pull up to my building and drive off I knew something wasn't right. Then I thought maybe he thinks I'm not home and will take it to the management office. After about an hour passed and there was no delivery update to the tracking I knew I was ******

Dropped my phone like a foot off the ground and cracked the back. Luckily I just got a screen protector the other day and that cracked a little bit too instead of my screen. Gonna go get a leather case today

Been team raw my whole life, farewell |l

Does the xs space grey peel off like the x? I will use a case so maybe it won't be a problem
iPhone-X-middle-frame-paint-flake.jpg

Team raw was cool when I was spending 499 on a phone. 1300 and hell no to that

Macbooks are 2x the price of the phones, and nobody puts cases on those.

Ya'll just need to stop with the slippery fingers

No point in paying for protection plans and then wrapping your phone in a brick case to prevent damage. Might as well not pay for insurance.

No point in paying for protection plans and then wrapping your phone in a brick case to prevent damage. Might as well not pay for insurance.

Nobody is walking around with their Macbook in their hands all day every day :lol:

Nobody does what with a MacBook? Lol got one on it now. Insurance is fine when the deductible isn’t damn near half the price. Oh and NO. MacBook isn’t 2X the price of the phones now.

Does anyone here know if those magnetic car mounts work through the apple leather case? I’m assuming it does just wanna make sure before I buy one

Anyone have one they recommend?

Does anyone here know if those magnetic car mounts work through the apple leather case? I’m assuming it does just wanna make sure before I buy one

I’ve seen people with plastic cases with the magnet and it still worked thru the case so I think you’d be good with the leather

They do. Had one for my 6S. Forgot the brand though, I think I got it at Marshall's.

Nobody does what with a MacBook? Lol got one on it now. Insurance is fine when the deductible isn’t damn near half the price. Oh and NO. MacBook isn’t 2X the price of the phones now.

A MBP case is about as useful as a plastic screen protector, for cosmetic blemish protection only. If you drop that MBP with or without a case, its probably curtains either way.

But you're right, just checked the lower spec macbooks/mbp's and the phone is the same price. Still wouldn't use a case tho, rawdog for life.

Ball out b

This makes no sense to me lol

You're not moving around and pulling your laptop out of your pocket like you do with phones

A MBP case is about as useful as a plastic screen protector, for cosmetic blemish protection only. If you drop that MBP with or without a case, its probably curtains either way.

But you're right, just checked the lower spec macbooks/mbp's and the phone is the same price. Still wouldn't use a case tho, rawdog for life.

Ball out b
If some how I got a phone the second I drop and break it I’d consider insurance but the drive and time alone to replace it makes it an inconvenience 99/100 I wouldn’t want to be a part of. Seeing how the alternative is a 20 dollar case.........

It's funny how the XR & XS(Gold) is marketed to be utilized without one to show off the colors though.... SMH :lol:

PO
I think it was the iPhone 4 where they makerted how “strong” the glass they use is........ did not last long to take that back :rofl:

I’m really curious as to what tests Apple runs on their phones because they stay claiming their phones are stronger than ever yet they’re always fragile.

I cracked the LCD on my iPhone 7 Plus bc it slipped out of my hand and landed face first on a hard surface, with an Otterbox and a tempered glass on it. Then I broke the back of my XS Max with a case on it because it was in my pocket and I leaned on it with slight pressure. And this is after Apple stated their XS had the most durable glass of any iPhone ever.

Back
Top Bottom