Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Settings>click your name at very top>iCloud>iCloud back up “on”. It’ll automatically back up any time your phone is plugged in, and connected to WiFi.

Ahhh yeah of course. Thanks for clarifying. His phrasing threw me off originally.

Lets go :pimp: :pimp: been waiting on iPads like that :pimp:

I was hoping for a bezel less mini but whatever

Also been thinking about copping AirPods

Recommendations for iphone xs max cases....no more team raw i dropped my iphone way too much and not risking it.

VioletKeenIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Trying to decide between XS or XR

Do you care about price? XR

It's a good phone. You'll miss out on the OLED screen and 3D touch but it'll be slightly larger in terms of size.

Otherwise the XS is the one, if you do care about losing 3D touch and that OLED screen

Waiting til Black Friday to cop the the max coming from 6splus

I want one now but I know target best buy or Walmart will probably be giving out 250 gift cards with purchase

Damn those colors are nice the black reminds me of my jet black 7

Went to get a screen protector installed and almost copped a green leather case.. I just can’t do it :lol:

Confident Nike will make the 3m sport loop available separately soon like they did with the band. Crazy to see people paying $100 + for it on ebay now. I’ll wait.

Since i am coming from a 6. I am leaning more toward the XS now then the XR. Since i plan to have the phone for 4 years or so...i feel like an OLED display will be the smarter investment when its 2021 and i still have the phone. Like LED displays won't even be used on any phones come a year or two.

I want that old Pure Platinum/Volt Sport Band.

The 3M Sport Loop is cool to look at but I don't really like that style of band.

Do you care about price? XR

It's a good phone. You'll miss out on the OLED screen and 3D touch but it'll be slightly larger in terms of size.

Otherwise the XS is the one, if you do care about losing 3D touch and that OLED screen

I do care, like 3d touch and good screens

What it came down for me was the extra money for 3D Touch (which I never use on my 7 plus) and the better screen for hundreds more which to me wasn’t quite worth it.

I don’t want to sound like that guy but I work and use my phone to make calls and text, not really much else so the longer battery life is what sold me on the XR.

Back
Top Bottom