Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
^Yo good look on that MSGV info from the playstation thread.

The 6s is mine, it's finally time to upgrade this 5. My boy that works at Apple said they're dropping a rose gold color and a black on black color like the 5 used to have.

you were able to pick it up?

I had my 6+ screen shattered to bits on a very bad drop. Like real bad, crumbs of glass. I'm hoping my Applecare plus will swap it with another one after the $79 fee. >D

Same thing happened to me, Iphone 6 was ran over by a car. the screen was completely scattered but still powered up. I don't have apple care, or any insurance programs.

I went to apple and they said they could replace the screen for $109 plus tax, but wouldnt recommend it because the phone itself was bent already. It would probably crack again within a week because of the bending.

They offered me to replace the whole phone for $320 with tax included, so I did.

Iphone 6 Gold 64 Gig for reference.

Once the new phone drops, I'm hoping the 6+ price goes down so I can cop. Looking to leave Android, need that FaceTime!

Im trying to upgrade my sons phone and have questions regarding SPRINTS PROGRAM "iPhone Forever".

My son accidentally broke his iPhone 4 and needs a new one.

I see that sprint has these plans where you $30 a month for your iphone and you can trade it in whenever you want. Is there a catch besides the $30 a month?

Any of you doing this?

I'm not doing it but it's a leasing program where you either pay the monthly $30 until msrp is paid in full, or trade in when the newest model becomes available and do it all over again. What I don't know is whether or not they credit over the existing amount you've paid to the next phone when you trade in, I doubt it.

Basically renting the phone for $360 a year.

Last edited:
I'm not doing it but it's a leasing program where you either pay the monthly $30 until msrp is paid in full, or trade in when the newest model becomes available and do it all over again. What I don't know is whether or not they credit over the existing amount you've paid to the next phone when you trade in, I doubt it.

I will ask tonight about roll over payments and get back to you.

I will ask tonight about roll over payments and get back to you.

How they do it is they cancel whatever outstanding balance you have on the current device

Depending and assuming your current device still has decent market/trade in value, they will apply that towards the balance on the new phone. This credit usually gets eat up by activation fee/taxes/etc.

I owed around $320 on my 5S, traded it in, they paid off the $320, and they gave me about $160 trade in credit...walked out with a 6+ paying nothing out of pocket that day. The $160 got split between a $100 payment on the 6+, and taxes, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a 64GB and I am almost capped out. I put a lot of full res photos on mine though but I would have gone and got the 128GB one if I could do it all over again.

Just saw this
The new iPhone, expected to be called the iPhone 6S, is going to be priced the same way the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were priced, according to the usually accurate Mark Gurman from 9to5Mac.

If you're buying a phone through a traditional two-year carrier contract, the 16GB version will cost $199, while the 64GB edition will be priced at $299, and the 128GB model will sell for $399.

The larger iPhone 6S Plus will be priced the same way as the iPhone 6 Plus: $299 for 16GB, $399 for 64GB, and $499 for 128GB.

Thanks bro. I'm buying from the Apple Store when I do.
Tmo doesn't price phones like that anymore :smh:

I'm glad the 6S is going to be the same design. It's not going to force me to get it. :lol: I'll keep my 6 for another year. I haven't had any problems.

What you mean? How do they price it? :nerd:

Basically full price now. Life the price you'd pay at the apple store
Except you don't have to pay full price and you change you're phone out 3 times aka upgrade without paying a dime if you're credit is good.
I change my phone every year . Don't make any sense buying a phone full price today if 1 year later the new one dropping and I'm not gonna get anywhere near what you paid when you try to sell you're previous model.
No interest also.
I pay 15 dollars a month for my 6 I paid nothing when I got it. When the 6s I'll upgrade to that and pay nothing out of pocket and keep paying 15 dollars a month for it Aswell .
Can't beat it

Except you don't have to pay full price and you change you're phone out 3 times aka upgrade without paying a dime if you're credit is good.
I change my phone every year . Don't make any sense buying a phone full price today if 1 year later the new one dropping and I'm not gonna get anywhere near what you paid when you try to sell you're previous model.
No interest also.
I pay 15 dollars a month for my 6 I paid nothing when I got it. When the 6s I'll upgrade to that and pay nothing out of pocket and keep paying 15 dollars a month for it Aswell .
Can't beat it

Do you get to keep each phone? Or do you have to turn it in when upgrading?

Back
Top Bottom