Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I currently have a 5s and I'm waiting for the 6s next month. I want the 6s+ (I'm assuming it to be called) but I know it wouldn't fit in my pocket, I wear skinny jeans :frown:

I'm sick of iTunes and iPhoto. I've tried to transfer my pics from phone to a pc and my mac. It never works anymore. apple needs to just make it so we can plug our phones into a computer and drag and drop files. So much damn easier.

Agreed.

On my PC, I have to jump into the phone drive and manually pull photos. It gets pretty tedious.
android guy here... isnt there a adapter or something to hook up to the lighting charger port and you can drop and add files? time for my son to get a phone and he wants a iphone... my ipad air is basically his and he is used to the ios...

I'm sick of iTunes and iPhoto. I've tried to transfer my pics from phone to a pc and my mac. It never works anymore. apple needs to just make it so we can plug our phones into a computer and drag and drop files. So much damn easier.
you use image capture on the mac?

you use image capture on the mac?

Yeah, I dunno what the problem is. I just email my pics to myself now. Air Drop won't even work for me either.

Yeah, I dunno what the problem is. I just email my pics to myself now. Air Drop won't even work for me either.
Does your Mac have the photos app? Thats what i sue to sync my photos, I like it way better than iphotos.

I currently have a 5s and I'm waiting for the 6s next month. I want the 6s+ (I'm assuming it to be called) but I know it wouldn't fit in my pocket, I wear skinny jeans
frown.gif
i too am using a 5S, waiting on the new ones. Want a plus but idk man, the skinny jean struggle lol. My friend let me put his in my pocket and there was ahuge imprint lol, levi 511 btw

Anybody else heard about jail broken iPhones getting their iTunes account hacked? I haven't seen anything concrete yet from any of the major blogs but it's definitely being speculated on the net

Currently Running The 5s 64gb, thought I would have this phone for 5 years plus coming from an 8gb iPhone 4 [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] But I Am Tired Of This Weak *** Battery Life, & I've Out Grown The Screen [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] Gonna Take The Jump To 6s+

What would the price be got the 6s
Just saw this
The new iPhone, expected to be called the iPhone 6S, is going to be priced the same way the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were priced, according to the usually accurate Mark Gurman from 9to5Mac.

If you're buying a phone through a traditional two-year carrier contract, the 16GB version will cost $199, while the 64GB edition will be priced at $299, and the 128GB model will sell for $399.

The larger iPhone 6S Plus will be priced the same way as the iPhone 6 Plus: $299 for 16GB, $399 for 64GB, and $499 for 128GB.

Last edited:

Anyone have a link to the Iphone apps thread? 

I need some suggestions for apps. Thanks. 
Anyone?

I just got the 6. I love it.

While android is cool, I really didn't know what I was missing.

The iphone is so smooth, so simple. I love it. 

Exactly why I switched back to Apple after messing with a Galaxy for a week. Iphones are much simpler and the layout is more attractive. Plus most people have iphones so imessage is clutch.

^Yo good look on that MSGV info from the playstation thread.

The 6s is mine, it's finally time to upgrade this 5. My boy that works at Apple said they're dropping a rose gold color and a black on black color like the 5 used to have.

Back
Top Bottom