Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
walmart has the iPhone 6 and 6+ at 500 and 600 but they are refurbished.  Would it be okay getting the refurbished or getting something thats new or used?

Anyone else's plus completely unresponsive at times? Touch ID works when it wants to. Restarting the phone works momentarily but eventually I end up stabbing at the screen per usual :smh:

Is jailbreak worth it? I'm new to iPhones.

Edit, I'm good. Thanks though I'll just keep it stock.

Last edited:
What yall think they'll do this year? An iPhone 6s & 6+s or straight to 7? I feel if they do an s line, the 6s will just get the options the 6+ had and the 6+s will get the overhaul

iPad question here. pretty sure a month or so ago i could send and receive texts from non iphone users on my iPad. i can no longer do this. what changed?

EDIT. nevermind. found it. iphone settings

Last edited:
iPad question here. pretty sure a month or so ago i could send and receive texts from non iphone users on my iPad. i can no longer do this. what changed?

What'd you change? Same thing happened to my iMessages on my Macbook.

go to setting on your phone. under messages, theres a "text message forwarding" option. go into that menu and you can select other devices like your mackbook

Last edited:

go to setting on your phone. under messages, theres a "text message forwarding" option. go into that menu and you can select other devices like your mackbook

Repped damn been trying to figure that out for a week now lol.

What's the best turn based rpg for the iPhone six plus..? And best platformer and shooter?

Those who have Verizon, any of you have any of their protection plans? 
[table][tr][td]Total Mobile Protection (TMP)[/td][td]Protects against:
  • Device loss, theft or damage
  • Post-warranty defects
Also includes Verizon Support & Protection Premium and Verizon Tech Coach
[/td][td]
  • Smartphones: $11.00
  • Basic phones and other qualified devices: $9.00
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Equipment Coverage (TEC)[/td][td]Protects against:
  • Post-warranty defects
[/td][td]
  • Smartphones: $9.00
  • Basic phones and other qualified devices: $7.00
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wireless Phone Protection (WPP)[/td][td]
Asurion's Wireless Phone Protection provides coverage for device damage (including water damage), loss or theft.
[/td][td]
  • Smartphones: $7.15
  • Basic phones and other qualified devices: $5.00
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Those who have Verizon, any of you have any of their protection plans? 
[table][tr][td]Total Mobile Protection (TMP)[/td]

[td]Protects against:
  • Post-warranty defects
Also includes Verizon Support & Protection Premium and Verizon Tech Coach
[/td]

[td]
  • Smartphones: $11.00
  • Basic phones and other qualified devices: $9.00
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Total Equipment Coverage (TEC)[/td]

[td]Protects against:
  • Post-warranty defects
[/td]

[td]
  • Smartphones: $9.00
  • Basic phones and other qualified devices: $7.00
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Wireless Phone Protection (WPP)[/td]

[td]
Asurion's Wireless Phone Protection provides coverage for device damage (including water damage), loss or theft.
[/td]

[td]
  • Smartphones: $7.15
  • Basic phones and other qualified devices: $5.00
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Not worth it in my opinion. You pay $11 a month just to pay a $200 deductible for a referbished phone. Depending on the plan you get it may exclude water damage. Apple care is the better option for iPhones.

Only problem with Apple care, is if you lose your phone or it gets stolen, you're not covered.

I never got insurance on any phones before but I'm trying out that $11 protection plan for verizon. I already dropped my phone last week, it wasn't damaged. I'm not using a case on it. You can cancel the plan any time though.

I'd much rather get a phone referbished from Apple. Before I was team iPhone I had version asurion insurance on my phones and every referb I got was worse than the last.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom