Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anyone experiencing this. You browse on safari. And close it out. When you open up Safari again, it shows the previous site you went to. Days ago. Constantly and consistently. Anyone know how to fix it? I don't want it to show a dirty site I was browsing.

clear your history, then make sure you only use private when looking at those "special" sites lol.

Anyone experiencing this. You browse on safari. And close it out. When you open up Safari again, it shows the previous site you went to. Days ago. Constantly and consistently. Anyone know how to fix it? I don't want it to show a dirty site I was browsing.

^bruh! that happens to my phone too.
View media item 1369014ill be like this when somebody types www.p on my browser i gotta start clearing my browser smh

I have that issue with my iPad :rofl:

:rofl:

Gifs on my iPhone stopped working ..I might have done something wrong when I logged into my iCloud to sync photos...can't find nothing on how to fix this ... Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Anyone ever get applecare+ for their phone? I decided to get it since it was only $99 and now I'm caseless since I could basically get 2 replacements lol

Gifs on my iPhone stopped working ..I might have done something wrong when I logged into my iCloud to sync photos...can't find nothing on how to fix this ... Any suggestions?
you end up breaking everything in your life.
Anyone ever get applecare+ for their phone? I decided to get it since it was only $99 and now I'm caseless since I could basically get 2 replacements lol
ya I got that.

I actually had a dream last night, that my phone snapped in half and I was like "oh well, I got Applecare" 
laugh.gif

#USMNT 
nthat.gif
 join the thread in S+T bro

Last edited:
Is there a way to make chrome my default browser? Just got an iPhone a few days ago for the first time. Loved it after 6 hours or so.

You guise use hype machine?

Back
Top Bottom