Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yes, the edge and back. i dont even drop my phone. in my pocket with my keys its gets all these little scratches
mean.gif
Why would you keep it in the same pocket as keys

The top of my 5s screen is cracked and screen replacement cost $280.

If I want to leave my contract with ATT early would they still take the phone back despite its condition?

How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early. :lol:

I figure they must make some good devices (ie galaxy, note) since they're the iPhone's top competitor. But how are they really? What made you guys switch? What are your honest opinions of them in comparison to the iPhone?
I've owned the Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, and the Nexus 4. I bought my iphone 5s last November.

The reason why I switched is because I grew tired of customizing my phone and then having to deal with the horrible battery life :smh: I got the iphone because I wanted some simple and easy to use whether if it's checking email or browsing the web. I love the iMessage feature.

Basically everything is just smoother on the iphone and that's what I love most about it.

How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early.
laugh.gif

I figure they must make some good devices (ie galaxy, note) since they're the iPhone's top competitor. But how are they really? What made you guys switch? What are your honest opinions of them in comparison to the iPhone?
You know i used to be a hardcore iphone person myself. From an early adopter up until the iphone 5, when i decided to make the switch to android. Right now i am using a s5 and i couldn't be happier. The amount of customization and control over the phone itself isn't even close. Even with a jailbroken phone you still wouldn't be able to run a more powerful or custom set up. Don't get me wrong, the iphone is a great device and it's not going anywhere. But i think at this point the competitors have more than caught up and now are ahead of Apple.

Yeah, it's BS. They were probably trying to get their black phones out.

When my Touch ID went out on my first 5S a week after launch, I had to go get it replaced. I have the Space Grey, wanted the Gold originally. I went in to trade it in for a new one and they offered me to pick what color I wanted since I'd be getting a new phone anyways. I still went with Space Grey, but this was when the Gold ones were rare.

Not sure if I should upgrade to the 6.. I'm a tech geek so idk if I'll be able to say no, especially if I'm eligible for the upgrade.
see thats the thing i see why apple is doing what they are doing... but to have a better phone for the 5.5 and then make the 4.7 be just a slight upgrade from the 5S. Its like damn near shatterproof/breakable phone and better camera but have to have a phone bigger then your pockets and lose to a 1,000 bucks (w/o contract) or a nice size comfortable size phone thats a slight upgrade from what we already have....

How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early.
laugh.gif

I was TeamAndroid from the beginning then got the 5 the day it dropped just to see what the hype is about and honestly they're practically the same. Of course there are key differences but it's honestly a win-win choice chosing apple or android. its all according to preferences and any argument deeming one "better" than the other cannot be proven since "better" is subjective

How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early. :lol:

I've had about four or five Android phones since the HTC Hero. I've always used both.

Certain things are better in the Android environment and other things are better with the iPhone.

It's about preference. Most people are sheep, and don't want to find out for themselves.

Android has gotten a lot better since the G1. As shown in the past two years with Apple following a lot of stuff Android already implemented

I've had about four or five Android phones since the HTC Hero. I've always used both.

Certain things are better in the Android environment and other things are better with the iPhone.

It's about preference. Most people are sheep, and don't want to find out for themselves.

Android has gotten a lot better since the G1. As shown in the past two years with Apple following a lot of stuff Android already implemented
not really i have both and tbh android for as much fanboy as it is all your doing when so called "hacking aka rooting" it is going to root files/features and unlocking them.. using them

jailbreaking for ios is exploiting manipulating "root" system files to do different things...... even tho those diff things are limited....

When I worked at at&t we would go to events for phones releasing like the HTC One and others. They would give us free phones. I actually liked the phone a lot but always went back to iPhone because of iTunes iCloud and the browser. The only thing the HTC had over the iPhone was the screen/Camera. It was just flat out better.

I'm an apple loyalist though so it is what it is

not really i have both and tbh android for as much fanboy as it is all your doing when so called "hacking aka rooting" it is going to root files/features and unlocking them.. using them

jailbreaking for ios is exploiting manipulating "root" system files to do different things...... even tho those diff things are limited....

What are you talking about?

Thinking back now, the iphone has come a long way. Crazy how you could not even copy and paste. Only icons you could add were webpages, Edge was so slow.. That slow maps with no gps :smh:. Phone was still amazing tho.

rooting = jailbreaking

With the whole iPhone vs android debate, the one reason why I know I'll stay rocking with the iPhone is iMessage alone. Being able to use it on the phone plus on the MacBook :pimp:

I know some cats that want to switch to galaxy phones so bad but they love iMessage.

Imessage is flawless. Google can't even do the same with hangouts. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom