• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

from macrumors etc....

This is suppose to be a exclusive 100% legit iphone 6, picture is from a employers phone who was using/testing for bugs etc...

192361.jpg

The new smartphone will feature  802.11ac Wi-Fi, a 2.0 GHz A8 processor, NFC, improved Touch ID, and special  chip for authenticating Beats headsets
Hold up. that rumor about it only working with Beats headphones isn't true right!?

bruh, they aint gonna only make you use beats headphones with the damn phone.

beats are trash and yes ive owned 2 legit sets unlike most ppl :rolleyes

I need case. Can't afford dropping the phone and potentially breaking it!

This is why I always buy AppleCare+. I'm not a clumsy dude, but just in case, knowing I can get 2 replacements for $79 a piece is nice.

Just had to use it on my oldest daughter's 5....$49 out the door for a like new refurb. :smokin

hey yall.... LONG TIME Samsung owner..... iphone 6 got me kinda intrigued... leaked info on the camera and video recording? i have a note 3 now, thinking of going to note 4 or iphone 6...

How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early. :lol:

I figure they must make some good devices (ie galaxy, note) since they're the iPhone's top competitor. But how are they really? What made you guys switch? What are your honest opinions of them in comparison to the iPhone?

How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early.
laugh.gif

I figure they must make some good devices (ie galaxy, note) since they're the iPhone's top competitor. But how are they really? What made you guys switch? What are your honest opinions of them in comparison to the iPhone?
I was an iPhone user since the OG one came out (you weren't even able to send MMS messages or anything. I don't even think you could copy and paste on that thing back in the day lol).

I was rolling with iPhones til the 4S (I'm pretty sure that was my last iPhone..or the 4...?). I just got tired of the iPhone game though. The five never really intrigued me, so I jumped ship to a Note 2 and honestly I haven't had any reason to go back to iPhone yet. I'm not saying I will never jump ship again, because I won't find myself attached to any brand...

But what I enjoyed about the Samsung Note and Android at the time I switched and to this day:

Stylist (I always need to make quick notes at work).

Multi-Tasking (I'd stream sports from my Phone and tweeting/texting at the same time).

The larger screens. I know the Note is overkill for most, but I can't imagine going smaller than an S5 at this point...I'm just too use to it.

One thing that I didn't really consider before I bought but now I absolutely love is having widgets on my phone.

I'm still rolling with the Note 2, with no real rush for me to upgrade...which is weird to me because i'm eligible for an upgrade and I'm use to switching phones right away but I don't feel the need to upgrade yet...maybe that will change with the iPhone 6 or Note 4 or something...

Never owned an android :smokin

Been a devoted iPhone user since 2007. I've seen the iPhone through all it's growth. I remember when iOS 2 dropped and the App Store was introduced. I remember when iOS 3 finally let you send pics but the thing I was most excited for was landscape texting :lol: stunting on all my boys with blackberry storms and palm pre's........man the iPhone has come a long way

Never owned an android :smokin

Been a devoted iPhone user since 2007. I've seen the iPhone through all it's growth. I remember when iOS 2 dropped and the App Store was introduced. I remember when iOS 3 finally let you send pics but the thing I was most excited for was landscape texting :lol: stunting on all my boys with blackberry storms and palm pre's........man the iPhone has come a long way
Bruh I experienced all of this :pimp:
I was so hyped for that picture messaging
Man I loved the first iPhone
Maaaaaan I had perfect service Internet was fast
Calls never dropped
Transitioning from listening to music to making a call was so :pimp: back then

The G1 was the Sidekick on crack for me, but once I got a iPhone 3G I never looked back, flawless UI

That's funny what raider5 raider5 said about the OG iphone and MMS.
I remember distinctly having to go to your email to open or download MMS/picture messages that someone sent.
I was a Blackberry user at that time but my girls phone was busted and I got her the iphone, I fell out laughing when she told me she couldn't get the pictures I'd send her without logging into email.

Edit: and this was like 08/09 so it's funny to think just how un-common or non-important phone-to-phone pictures were at that point, compared to 5 years later.

Last edited:
How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early. :lol:

Got an iPhone 4 when it came out and had it up in til 3 weeks ago when I got my s5

There's so much more customization. .
I like being able to have a gba and nintendo ds emulator..and showbox is :pimp:

Apple is to restrictive for me..I hate having to use itunes.. it's a lot easier just plugging my phone in and dragging music into a folder..
And free music download apps, that download it straight to your phone are also :pimp:

The screen on the galaxy s5 is a lot bigger than the i4..but I got used to it real quick. The s5 is also really light. I Thot the size was gana be a problem since I always stick my phone in my pocket..but since it's lighter and thinner it actually fits better then the 4

How many of you guys have ever owned an android? I ask because I always speak down on them but have honestly never used one. I've been an iphone user since December '11 when sprint let me upgrade from by blackberry a few months early.
laugh.gif

Got an iPhone 4 when it came out and had it up in til 3 weeks ago when I got my s5

There's so much more customization. .
I like being able to have a gba and nintendo ds emulator..and showbox is
pimp.gif

Apple is to restrictive for me..I hate having to use itunes.. it's a lot easier just plugging my phone in and dragging music into a folder..
And free music download apps, that download it straight to your phone are also
pimp.gif

The screen on the galaxy s5 is a lot bigger than the i4..but I got used to it real quick. The s5 is also really light. I Thot the size was gana be a problem since I always stick my phone in my pocket..but since it's lighter and thinner it actually fits better then the 4
You can do any of the stuff you just listed with an iPhone though 
laugh.gif

Inb4 jailbreak doesn't count

Man I'm gonna want that iPhone 6 right away but my upgrade isn't till February. Probably going to call Verizon and threaten them I'm moving to T-Mobile since I cannot wait. :lol:

that sounds like bs... lol not on your part but what apple told you. 

Yeah, it's BS. They were probably trying to get their black phones out.

When my Touch ID went out on my first 5S a week after launch, I had to go get it replaced. I have the Space Grey, wanted the Gold originally. I went in to trade it in for a new one and they offered me to pick what color I wanted since I'd be getting a new phone anyways. I still went with Space Grey, but this was when the Gold ones were rare.

Not sure if I should upgrade to the 6.. I'm a tech geek so idk if I'll be able to say no, especially if I'm eligible for the upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom