Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Verizon has an Apple charging bundle on sale. Comes with a rapid wall charger, car charger, 5000mAh battery pack, and wireless charger for $60.

Dammm, I’m getting the Xs plus later today but it’s going to be hard to let go of my 6s plus still a beast! Especially with iOS 12

Space grey is too :pimp: in person. Wifey got the the gold Xs. Glad I went with the space grey. Tip for the new FaceId users. You don’t have to wait until the unlock animation to swipe up on the screen.

Phone is much larger the the X. Feels good to be back on a bigger screen.
47A64C1C-11ED-4890-84E7-64A1D7B9BB3D.jpeg

20 mins?

giphy.gif

*check apple.com*

edit - I'm assuming you're talking about the charger equivalent to the 12.9 ipad pro charger? I got one of those as a matter of fact :pimp:

That's what I use. I give away the regular iPhone block or leave them sitting around at work so somebody will take them :lol:

Mines at home waiting for me when I get off work :pimp:. Won’t be home until like 12 though :frown:

Might leave team raw depending on how it looks/feels in hand. No way I was using a case on my jet black 7

Gonna get this one if I decide to
962A7994-E635-497F-8B49-AA98D83549BC.png

with that Anker brick do you use the apple cable or another brand?

gonna pick one up today

with that Anker brick do you use the apple cable or another brand?

gonna pick one up today

A lot of videos that I watched, suggested that you use the TYPE-C to Lightning cable from Apple. So I bought one of each for the wife. I had AMEX points and it helped the total. I think I spent $40 after ever discounts and points were applied.

I think theyre the same exact phones.

mkbhd did a review and it showed the XS case having a slightly larger camera cut. when he put the XS case on the X, there was a bit more room in the camera. but idk if the X case will be too small for the XS.

does a X case fit the XS? I heard the camera on the XS is a bit longer

I bought an X case this past weekend for my XS... I hope it fits.

Someone I know has a 2pc aluminum case for his X, and there’s a small gap around the edges when he puts it on his xs.

It's hard to capture the color of the Gold in a pic. I stopped trying :lol:. It's all different depending on the light and angle you're holding it.

I already got a nice sized scratch on the back glass too :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:. Literally only placed it on the box and my desk since I opened it. I have a tempered glass protector on the front but I'm gonna have to get one for the back as well. Team Raw till the death of me.

It's hard to capture the color of the Gold in a pic. I stopped trying :lol:. It's all different depending on the light and angle you're holding it.

I already got a nice sized scratch on the back glass too :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:. Literally only placed it on the box and my desk since I opened it. I have a tempered glass protector on the front but I'm gonna have to get one for the back as well. Team Raw till the death of me.

Take a pic from the side so we can see the edges?

Back
Top Bottom