Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
How long does the transfer take between phones? Turned on the Xs just to mess with it and it deaded my old phone so now I'm on the "...information is getting transferred" part and its been 15+ min already. Should I grab a sandwich?

Besides me, how many of you went with Xs Max Gold?

Wifey got the black colored one. She said the gold look girlie, almost canceled her order.

weird for a good minute, once youre used to it, can never go back to the old home button
I think I just have to get used to the motion of unlocking with me face

Trying to sqipe up to close apps is kind of frustrating too. I feel like the motion isn't as easy. Will probably get used to it by the end of the weekend

^^:lol:

5g? better sound? ram?

for real for some reason calling someone on the X, on the speaker, the voice is low

lol nah i’m gonna see xs maxes and get tempted

but tryna hold out for the xi for like a year :lol:

prolly getting the max cause i need storage and don’t wanna keep uploading and backing up to google drive/google photos/ icloud

wipe my *** for me
Thier is an app for that, get you one of those japanesse smart toilets that splash water upwards.

Summon by:
"hey siri, spalsh my Mudd butt"

Siri: "okay zyzz this might take sometime, ninja is that corn?!!!?"

Besides me, how many of you went with Xs Max Gold?

Wifey got the black colored one. She said the gold look girlie, almost canceled her order.

I’m waiting for my Gold to arrive. You got yours in hand?? Pics?

If you need a wall charger, buy one of these. They work great. Tested the item with an iPhone 8+

EDIT: theyre on sale for $22.99 for today only.
31x1-QRE2lL.jpg

These joints are wireless charging right?

Might have to find me a wireless charger this weekend.

For a stack, this joint should come with a wireless charger :smh:
it’s slow as ****.

i recommend the fast charger at the apple store. it’s the brick and usb c cable.

got it for my apartment it’s life changing. charges the phone in like 20 mins

it’s slow as ****.

i recommend the fast charger at the apple store. it’s the brick and usb c cable.

got it for my apartment it’s life changing. charges the phone in like 20 mins

20 mins?

giphy.gif

*check apple.com*

edit - I'm assuming you're talking about the charger equivalent to the 12.9 ipad pro charger? I got one of those as a matter of fact :pimp:

These joints are wireless charging right?

Might have to find me a wireless charger this weekend.

For a stack, this joint should come with a wireless charger :smh:

For a stack is should have came with 10w wall adapter instead of a 5 watt. Apple finessing cats.

Back
Top Bottom