Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Ugh no. Contracts on phones is American coporate hustle. Have you not tried swappa.com and if not try mercari its a selling app like eBay.

Haven't had luck with these two sites. I'm leaning towards just doing the Verizon offer of $21 a month despite being against it :smh: .

Don’t notice the notch either.

I’m thinking about getting a watch, but cat really think of a reason to.

the watch is convenient if you can't access your phone when you get notifications (for example work). other than that, i don't see a point to it.

the watch is convenient if you can't access your phone when you get notifications (for example work). other than that, i don't see a point to it.
Don’t notice the notch either.

I’m thinking about getting a watch, but cat really think of a reason to.

Im glad I got my series 2 black stainless. The notifications have been very helpful and allows me to focus on just the message vs. getting lost in Facebook, Instagram, emails, etc. Plus ApplePay has been easy.

making the final decision today between the X and 8 plus...

buying two phones direct from apple outright cause I don't want no monthly - what should I do fellas?

buying two phones direct from apple outright cause I don't want no monthly - what should I do fellas?

Which phone would you be coming from? I left my 7+ for the X recently. No way would I get a phone that looks the same :lol:

the two phones have completely different form factors. try them out in store especially since you're coming from an SE.

i personally have bigger hands so prefer the plus models. when i bought the X i returned it as it was too small. looking forward to the X+ this year.

Im glad I got my series 2 black stainless. The notifications have been very helpful and allows me to focus on just the message vs. getting lost in Facebook, Instagram, emails, etc. Plus ApplePay has been easy.
You can ApplePay with the watch?

Yeah same here. My last phone was the 6 and 6 Plus. I had those for 3 years then I jumped to the X.

Ya bought or contracted in? I'm looking to move from a 6S. Verizon quoted me $21 a month for the 8 Plus. I'm torn.

Ya bought or contracted in? I'm looking to move from a 6S. Verizon quoted me $21 a month for the 8 Plus. I'm torn.

I bought the 6 when they were $399. I used it for a year then bought a used 6 Plus from eBay and used it for 2 years just by switching the SIM from my 6 to the 6 Plus.

I went from the 6 to the X, (had the 6 since initial release). Couldn’t be happier. Plus, the X form factor seems to be where Apple is continuing to move for the future, might as well get with it now.

“Bezel-less + no home button” >>>>>

Reactions: ARK
I hear ya guys on the X, but did you buy the phone outright or are you contracted in? :lol: That's my dilemma here.

I hear ya guys on the X, but did you buy the phone outright or are you contracted in? :lol: That's my dilemma here.

Bought outright, but either way it doesn’t really make a difference. If you pay monthly you’re not paying interest and can pay off the phone in its entirety whenever you feel like it.

So you'd rather buy it outright than pay monthly?

What's stopping you from just "accepting" the $21 monthly payments and then paying in full when your first payment is due? Does your carrier not allow it? Either way there's no interest involved. If you're paying $1000 up front, that's what you'll end up paying monthly.

You always get the apple jump program if you the type upgrade every year.

446EA6D9-B112-448D-B46B-9FBAFB1FF775.png

https://www.apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

You gotta get lucky sometimes on swaps for a good deal or steal. For me I’ve always got lucky.

Last edited:
people still tripping off the notch? like people are saying, in hand it’s a non issue.

plus according to the rumors the notch isn’t going away, in fact it’s supposed to be on all 3 models released this year :lol:

#notchboiz

Last edited:
people still tripping off the notch? like people are saying, in hand it’s a non issue.

plus according to the rumors the notch is going away, i fact it’s supposed to be on all 3 models released this year :lol:

#notchboiz

That second part is contradictory.

Back
Top Bottom