• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
can you skip songs on the airpods yet?

B72A235C-2C26-4216-A8F4-A722BFB1574D.png

need some help NT...

gonna upgrade phones for me and wifey - looking at getting the X (Verizon)

I refuse to pay monthly fees so buying the phone out right for 1k each is currently my only option, and they are giving me $55 trade in for each SE that I am trading in.

Are there any discounts out there to lighten the blow? I was hoping since I was buying two phones I would get some type of discount. Any upcoming sales for 4th of July?

Haaaalp

need some help NT...

I refuse to pay monthly fees so buying the phone out right for 1k each is currently my only option, and they are giving me $55 trade in for each SE that I am trading in.

Are there any discounts out there to lighten the blow? I was hoping since I was buying two phones I would get some type of discount. Any upcoming sales for 4th of July?

Haaaalp

There aren’t “monthly fees”. You just pay for the phone monthly (no additional costs). Sounds like you should just pay for the phone monthly until you can pay the bulk of it when you’re comfortable.

Anyone have two Homepods?

Looking to add another for the stereo sound. Tried it out in store and enjoyed the experience but hard to simulate my actual crib noise in an apple store.

Is there any vids or info on what’s coming in the fall trying to gear up

All rumors atm, but safe to say a couple new phones is guranteed. Latest I keep hearing is the X is going to be canceled for a cheaper version which is what the masses have been waiting for.

I love my X, but if it gets canceled or a price drop I am going to try and renegotiate the monthly installments or buy the X at cheaper price.

the X isn’t getting canceled, just a new version of it and a plus version of it. there will also be a cheaper 6.1” LCD version

the X isn’t getting canceled, just a new version of it and a plus version of it. there will also be a cheaper 6.1” LCD version

So based on that graphic, more ram is the only jump in the 5.8? Are there other rumors?

need some help NT...

Haaaalp

Apple store would give you $80 for the SEs, and you can buy them outright there as well. I would recommend looking into the iPhone upgrade program.

So based on that graphic, more ram is the only jump in the 5.8? Are there other rumors?

will probably be the trypical better ram and better camera.

there are unconfirmed rumors of a triple lense camera on the plus but that might be for next year

Reactions: God
I recently noticed wireless charging doesn't work with some cases, like my thin Luvvitt cover. I put my phone on my bosses charger and it did nothing. Anyone have any issues using a wireless charge and having to remove the case?

I recently noticed wireless charging doesn't work with some cases, like my thin Luvvitt cover. I put my phone on my bosses charger and it did nothing. Anyone have any issues using a wireless charge and having to remove the case?

When you bought your case did it say it was compatible with wireless charging? Some specifically say they are compatible.

Verizon said I can trade in my 6S, gain about a $200-300 credit and pay $21 per month for an 8 Plus.

Should I pull the trigger? I hate to be contracted into a phone but I can't find them for sale unlocked outright for less than like $600-700 :smh: .

Verizon said I can trade in my 6S, gain about a $200-300 credit and pay $21 per month for an 8 Plus.

Should I pull the trigger? I hate to be contracted into a phone but I can't find them for sale unlocked outright for less than like $600-700 :smh: .

Ugh no. Contracts on phones is American coporate hustle. Have you not tried swappa.com and if not try mercari its a selling app like eBay.

Back
Top Bottom