• Total voters
Yo in 10 years ain’t never had this problem with my phone
I’m hardly getting mail pushed to my phone
Tried the delete then adding em
Changing the fetch and all that options
Just started maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago
Any help would be appreciated
It’s the x btw
You using the stock mail app? Been having that problem for the last year. From my 6 plus to my iPhone X. I got so fed up and irritated that I deleted it off my phone. Download the yahoo mail app and it works flawlessly. Great customization too

Copped a X. It is pretty dope but it is def just an iPhone.

Which is a good thing.

sums it up

finally figured out how to turn off auto brightness/smart dim ive been squinting at this thing for a week :lol:

20E3DBB0-C2C1-4845-A1E7-56332534416F.jpeg

For anyone that has AT&T, were there any deals for iPhone X? Seems like they are only doing the monthly charge to go from iPhone 6 to the X but I almost would rather go with apple's plan to get the apple care included. Anyone on AT&T find a better deal?

The r/jailbreak subreddit. People are already jailbreaking the phone and sideloading tweaks on there. I'm just waiting for Cydia to be available

Good looking out. Just need a true dark mode to be honest and I’m good

Yo in 10 years ain’t never had this problem with my phone
I’m hardly getting mail pushed to my phone
Tried the delete then adding em
Changing the fetch and all that options
Just started maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago
Any help would be appreciated
It’s the x btw

I deleted the IOS Mail app and never looked back.
I replaced it with Yahoo Mail App I get my emails instantly.

Dang I knew apple email app was garbage, I have the Apple Watch and the notification system is super janked. They come in but with a 1-3 minute delay on my Apple Watch or not at all on both my devices. Unless I envoke the app to refresh.

Dang I knew apple email app was garbage, I have the Apple Watch and the notification system is super janked. They come in but with a 1-3 minute delay on my Apple Watch or not at all on both my devices. Unless I envoke the app to refresh.

The delay on the Apple Watch is horrendous. It's to the point I dont even open the app on the watch and just use my phone.

anybody else have the Halide app? it lets the iphone shoot in Raw instead of jpeg. pretty legit

what series do you have? my series one has been reduced to just a watch :lol:

I have a series 2 watch, Nike edition. Apple is admitting they are f'ing up on their operating systems for thier devices they sell. That's why they are delaying features for iOS 12 and focus on performance and squashing annoying software bugs/qwirks.

My Apple Watch randomly rebooted on me which Apple replaced and the replacement one did same rebooting.

Hey guys, my 6S Plus is pretty broken so I've been using an old 5S in the meantime. Debating between 8Plus and X but the no Touch ID is kind of scaring off from the X. Any input from owners of either on pros/cons?

Pretty sure this is why I thought the battery wasn't so great..always had auto brightness on smh

6699424A-FA00-4AD1-9D1A-67B72020A34A.png
0124309F-0343-4E4C-B16B-BC41827D55D0.png

Hey guys, my 6S Plus is pretty broken so I've been using an old 5S in the meantime. Debating between 8Plus and X but the no Touch ID is kind of scaring off from the X. Any input from owners of either on pros/cons?

I don’t miss the home button at all.

Back
Top Bottom