Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Ikea wireless charger? That's wild :lol:

yea ikea has furniture with built in wireless chargers

The Apple wireless qi charger should be coming soon...

Anyone getting the HomePod?

im contemplating. But having a hard time putting a listening speaker in my house. But i will trust apple to do this but they are missing me with the price and no airplay 2 at launch and we barely even know what it is capable of..

Ima sit this one out and let yall apple elitist test this one out.

I Gotta stay strong and resist purchasing it :lol:

The last jailbreak i think was ios 10 that i missed. There was a semi working one for 11.1 i think too but if you don't just happen to time it right apple stops signing the software and you can't get it anymore. So there is no working JB for the current ios

But right now i have spotify for free
Youtube+ that i can download anything off youtube to my phone (mostly used for songs if i want to keep them on my phone...or some videos when i travel to watch without internet)
Small tweeks for imessage (change colors of bubbles and what not)
Theming in general. Adding more icons to home screen and dock bar.
Hudplayer gives you a mini player on your home screen which is nice so you don't have to jump into notification center for it.

Small stuff mostly that makes the user experience just a little better. But kodi and what used to be movie box were the jam. I don't use them anymore but when movie box was popping id download every movie that was in the theater right to my phone and cast to my tv at home. Was real nice

seems like im not missing much than...

I need kodi to run on an ipad and im not paying a developer fee account just to use it kodi on an ipad.

and that signature stuff apple been doing has been keeping me from JBing

I haven’t even used wireless charging since I had the X. I can’t see myself upgrading this time around. I jumped off the cliff and bought the x, but this time around nothing about the newer x seems different.

Oh and iOS has been trash since they released 11. All of these updates don’t seem to fix ish.

HomePod is gonna have to sound really good for me to ditch the Sonos setup we currently have. That said, I probably won’t get one since Sonos speakers are pretty damn good.

And what’s with Apple releasing these things without the ability for multi-room use and stereo pairing? And no AirPlay 2 support at launch? Apple is ******* up a lot lately. We’re still waiting on their wireless charging mat damn near 3 months after the X release. :smh:

apple fans until ios 11...

"yea that galaxy might be better hardware but the OS is terrible. id never use that garbage"

now that everything about the Note 8 and s8+ is
appreciably better than any apple phone...

"face id is 2 years ahead of what anyone else can do, the notch is kinda cool, i dont need to use my phone in the freezing cold."

next year im not gettin a new galaxy or iphone. this 7 plus and s8+ is all i need.

Been team raw with my X For a few weeks now

Feels good

They must’ve done something because I think I mentioned before but Little don’t have any small hairline scratches anywhere on the glass yet which is insane to me

I have a 8 plus coming from the 6 plus .. the home button being different too makes a difference for me

Are they really going to discontinue the Iphone X?

Not discontinue but slow down and end up stopping production ahead of schedule a few months before they previously would?

I’m sure they’ll have millions in stock so they won’t be scarce :lol:

I’m just curious what Apple is gonna do with the newer and obviously more expensive phones next year.. if a single phone sold poorly at $1k... I mean there’s no way Apple is gonna lower prices

Not discontinue but slow down and end up stopping production ahead of schedule a few months before they previously would?

I’m sure they’ll have millions in stock so they won’t be scarce :lol:

I’m just curious what Apple is gonna do with the newer and obviously more expensive phones next year.. if a single phone sold poorly at $1k... I mean there’s no way Apple is gonna lower prices

This is exactly what I’m wondering. They have a fleet of phones based on the X about to roll out. If price was the reason behind the slow down in production, what are they going to do with these bigger versions?

Happy 256g X owner here.

Getting the $29 battery replacement through Apple is a hassle. I had to call to place my order, wait for three days for a confirmation email. In the email it states that the battery would take two weeks for it to be deliver to the Apple Store. Smh

Getting the $29 battery replacement through Apple is a hassle. I had to call to place my order, wait for three days for a confirmation email. In the email it states that the battery would take two weeks for it to be deliver to the Apple Store. Smh
You getting one tho :smokin

Back
Top Bottom