• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Dropbox is definitely used a lot.

Flipboard too - a useful news aggregator.

I like the look of outlook (and some of the alternative browsers) but it irritates me how you can’t change what gets opened when you click a link - so I stick with the native ones.

Dont know what apps you have on that OG Samsung, but a couple apps/games can be half that OG phone if not more now :lol: Not to mention using the camera and having some music/vids stored. Good luck with it though, just get google photos as someone mentioned :nthat:

Literally got <1 gb
Chucking this Sam in the gabbage :lol:

Wait gotta get the data :lol:

Has anyone used any of the Amazon knock off Apple Watch bands? Like the Milanese or whatever?

Are they good? They’re only like $18

Has anyone used any of the Amazon knock off Apple Watch bands? Like the Milanese or whatever?

Are they good? They’re only like $18
I got the knockoff Milanese loop. It's nice when you first get it. Doesn't last as long as my brother's OEM one. But for $20 can't beat the price, I think it's worth.

Copped an X a few days ago. Joint is nice. Just need to get a slim case for the gym, but think I’ll rock this thing naked. Anyone just have a screen protector on their X?

Copped an X a few days ago. Joint is nice. Just need to get a slim case for the gym, but think I’ll rock this thing naked. Anyone just have a screen protector on their X?

I never buy screen protector but so far, with the amount of use I put this thing through. Not a single scratch! Not even those tiny hard to see ones

I’m impressed so far because all my previous phones which I put in my back pocket always ended up with deep insane scratches. My 7 looked like I rubbed it with sandpaper

My wifes silver with the chrome sides has scratches around the charging port and scratches above the speaker and microphone. Seems like something got caught between the case and the chrome where the speaker and microphone are. Im sure my wife scratched the area around the charging port when plugging it in. The scratched look is not good.

I got the knockoff Milanese loop. It's nice when you first get it. Doesn't last as long as my brother's OEM one. But for $20 can't beat the price, I think it's worth.

Thanks

Yeah I mean it’s $18 so I don’t expect it to be exactly the same as the $150 Apple one but I’m just curious if it’s even worth buying. Sounds like it is.

I’ve used a ton of off brand Apple Watch bands. My sister just got me for my Milanese loop at thanksgiving when I gave her my series 2 so I copped a second one and now I’m rocking this black stainless steel band on my series 3. It’s super clean. Never had a single issue with any of them.

Probably been mentioned but this thread is so dense I don’t know where to begin.

Problem: woke up this morning to my home button not working and the phone stating that the Touch ID is not working. Tried restart, upgraded, reset, etc.

Even when I go into Touch ID and passcode in setting, it won’t let me enter a add fingerprint

Phone is a 7 about 6 months old. Is my only option to go into Apple and get checked out ?

Probably been mentioned but this thread is so dense I don’t know where to begin.

Problem: woke up this morning to my home button not working and the phone stating that the Touch ID is not working. Tried restart, upgraded, reset, etc.

Even when I go into Touch ID and passcode in setting, it won’t let me enter a add fingerprint

Phone is a 7 about 6 months old. Is my only option to go into Apple and get checked out ?

Sounds like it. Seems like you did all the trouble shooting you can do on your own.

Back
Top Bottom