Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yo be honest what those tempered glass screen protectors feel like?

Apple wild with the Apple Care repair prices this year. Got me thinking I might actually protect my ****.
Honestly I've only been put on these tempered glass proctectors since a few months ago. It works as advertised. It's way better than them crappy film protecters that was the norm a few years ago. I've dropped my phone twice (I'm talking major drops) since I've been using these and both times the tempered glass took all the damage. Just ply it off with a credit card and apply another. It's glass so it feels nice to the touch and it doesn't hinder the screen image /resolution in anyway shape or form.

I’m glad I ordered the silver. Looks :pimp: in the videos.

The phone appears a lot smaller than the plus so far that’s my only gripe

Gonna need that X Plus next year

I’m glad I ordered the silver. Looks :pimp: in the videos.

The phone appears a lot smaller than the plus so far that’s my only gripe
Smaller phone, bigger screen. I'm good with it, will take some getting used to but I'll adjust, just gonna be weird for a month or two

Ive been using the apple leather cases exclusively on my 6+ and 6s+. May go for something more protective now but still not sure. Ive only ever broken one screen.

Never had apple care or a screen protector but considering both.

Anybody ever preorder for best buy in store? Simple process im hoping

Best of both worlds honestly. I love my 6 plus. But sometimes it's a real pain having to use one hand sometimes. Gotta stretch my thumb and sometimes the phone can slip out your hand. The X is perfect because it has about same size screen as the plus (lil more narrow) but a bigger footprint than the standard size iPhone (non-plus).

It's a good medium.

Only cases I need:
B86F1925-B5ED-413F-9A6A-B0FE4B533421.png
81A3B1F5-7C44-49E5-9955-267476F9D629.png

Relative value.

The $1200 phone does everything.

That case effectively does nothing and I got a couple like-for-like alternatives in my amazon cart for $10.

I hear you but I have yet to find a case that is both cheap and has quality. Shoot me some links. Hold the cases that have a cutout Apple logo :rofl:

Wow, just got my case for the X. Crazy how much smaller this is than the Plus (I’ve been use to for 3 years). Damn bezels

Back
Top Bottom