Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Was having some regrets about copping a jet black 7 but after watching these videos, once again, no ragrets :pimp:

my apple care expires next month, i made an appointment next week for genius bar

im having battery problems with my iphone (dies unexpectedly, turn off) i was told apple wont replace an iphone due to battery issues

What reasons/problems have Nters used to get a new phone through apple care? im not about to pay out of pocket after buying applceare

Same size, only difference is the camera cutout for the X. Best Buy has cases labeled iPhone 8/X

definitely will not fit

0E886FBB-7A6B-4C82-B4E9-685CA760971E.png

I thought everyone was after the space grey, but all these vids have silver. I like the stainless band on the silver, but not the black face. I’m going from silver/white to space grey.. I like the blackout look. :D

I thought everyone was after the space grey, but all these vids have silver. I like the stainless band on the silver, but not the black face. I’m going from silver/white to space grey.. I like the blackout look. :D

i think that's just the color that apple provided to media reviewers.

haven't seen one person unbox/review a space grey yet

So, my tracking hasn’t moved a bit. I’m still stuck on this“
  • US
  • 10/30/2017 8:57 P.M.
  • Order Processed: Ready for UPS”
I understand more than likely I won’t recieve until November 2nd-3rd, but my old IPhone 6 is hanging by a thread literally. Just around the time I preordered the battery started draining so quick, & the adhesive of the screen is coming off. You can see the light coming through from space between the screen and phone. I’m still able to use the phone in some capacity, but I’m worried this phone won’t live to see the X come in...

Debating rocking my iX naked since I’m getting Apple care, didn’t use a case in my 7+ or previous 2 phones and haven’t had an accident “knock on wood” I would need a thin minimalist case

I don't get why Samsung would help Apple in providing the oled screens. Are they not competitors? I guess it's strictly for the money..

372C2DB0-86E2-495F-A2F4-00B09C905FFA.jpeg ACC20298-17E8-4A2D-90EA-A84D95B379D7.jpeg
Debating rocking my iX naked since I’m getting Apple care, didn’t use a case in my 7+ or previous 2 phones and haven’t had an accident “knock on wood” I would need a thin minimalist case

I was at Best Tuesday afternoon they had this in the little Apple section they got in stores. But they want $50 for a leather case idk that kinda steep just one case.

I did get a google pixel xl 2 case for friend bday cause he bought himself pixel xl 2 on pre-order. Case was $40 but it was a cloth material. Not cheap at all

Here’s why I Im thinking some cases fit both phones and said check the camera opening. I picked this up from Best Buy Sunday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 19
Finally got charged for the iPhone X. Just realizing how much smaller the x is than the plus. It'll be interesting getting used to the new size. Got my case and tempered glass screen protectors coming in tomorrow and Friday.

Finally got charged for the iPhone X. Just realizing how much smaller the x is than the plus. It'll be interesting getting used to the new size. Got my case and tempered glass screen protectors coming in tomorrow and Friday.

That’s why there would be an iPhone X plus in future. Just rumors though.

Yeah I’m gon a be kinda mad at myself next year when they drop the plus version. I usually wait a couple years between iPhone cycles so I’m prolly gonna be stuck with a smaller phone for abt least 2 years.

I’ve been rolling with a 6 plus for 3 years now and I’ve had a couple of bend issues so maybe the X will be good for me since I have a habit of storing my phone in my back pocket.

I’ma just get the iPhone X when the hype dies down. Don’t need a big phone like that I’ve used notes and other big screen phone not my style. I rather use my iPad mini or my new MacBook Pro that I will be getting real soon. Almost got lucky on a good deal for a new/used MacBook Pro 13 inch no touch bar for $1000 but I slept. Smh

Also your phone won’t bend cuase the iPhone 8 is and x is made out of glass in the front and back not aluminum. Like the 7,6 or 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom