Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Jaybird x3 here .. better sound quality than beats IMO

I need my X already... front camera and earspeaker don’t work on this 6+
I like the Jaybird X3's in the gym, Power Beats for casual use.

Jaybird X3's s*** all over Beats earbuds. My only gripe with them is the battery life, but they charge fast, so you just gotta keep your charger on deck.

Is Apple purposely putting the stock numbers low on the X so they can get more hype?? They had to have known that iPhone 8 sales will blow due to the x right ?

My iPhone 7 Plus LCD cracked. The glass is fine but I’m out of warranty and don’t have Apple care so I’m pretty much beat and have to drop that $170 screen replacement fee. Anyone have experience with this? Did the replacement screen work well long term?
I just paid $200 at the Apple store and they got me a new refurbished phone.. I sweet talked the Apple rep into changing the color which she wasn’t supposed to :pimp:

I just paid $200 at the Apple store and they got me a new refurbished phone.. I sweet talked the Apple rep into changing the color which she wasn’t supposed to :pimp:
They only tell you that to make it seem like she was doing you a favor. They give people different colors all the time when there's a new phone out.

So for you guys that copped the iPhone 8+, any gripes or complaints so far, on the fence about getting it because my 6s+ hasn't really given me any problems, but I might upgrade because I can likely get a good deal on one

None at all. Came from 6s, nothing but improvements all the way around.

Crazy battery life and the camera are my favorite parts.

Looks like I'm gonna go get some airpods tonight too if target still has them. Don't eem use any of my beats since I got the Bose and I need something for when I'm out and about.

So for you guys that copped the iPhone 8+, any gripes or complaints so far, on the fence about getting it because my 6s+ hasn't really given me any problems, but I might upgrade because I can likely get a good deal on one
The colors arent what they seem. I suggest you stop by an apple store and check the colors out in person.
The gold looks pink.
The Silver looks white
The black just looks shinny.
So a quick question.

No stores have the 8Plus in store yet? It has to be ordered right?
There are stores that have the 8+ in the 64gb. The 256gb is hard to find and needs to be ordered. A lot of the stores are saying 256gb will be in stock the second week of October.

One thing Ive noticed about the 8+ is that the vibration is not as strong as the 6+. Is this he same with the 7+?

Last edited:
The vibration getting weaker every year to me

The 6 it was strong, 6S tiny bit weaker.

7 is really weak, without a case on I legit can’t even hear t vibrate or rattle next to me. Really weird considering it’s metal

Jaybird X3's s*** all over Beats earbuds. My only gripe with them is the battery life, but they charge fast, so you just gotta keep your charger on deck.

Yeah the battery life isn't that great, neither is having that proprietary charger. Luckily I haven't lost it yet *knocks on wood*

I’m straight with the color I have but was your phone in warranty? I’m guessing they won’t give me a replacement option due to my phone being out of warranty.

Yeah the battery life isn't that great, neither is having that proprietary charger. Luckily I haven't lost it yet *knocks on wood*
I just tied it up to the long usb cable I use to charge my android work phone... harder to lose than that 5 inch cable

man they need to just get rid of that volume indicator all together in iOS and just switch to the new one they have for videos. They always half *** it :smh:

I’m straight with the color I have but was your phone in warranty? I’m guessing they won’t give me a replacement option due to my phone being out of warranty.

What service do you have? With TMobile, you can probably say you lost it and pay $150 for a refurbished one. What phone did you have, the 7 plus? There are places that you can find to have the screen replaced for way less than 170.

at the apple store? they’re replace it but it’s like $150-200. with apple care it’s $30

What service do you have? With TMobile, you can probably say you lost it and pay $150 for a refurbished one. What phone did you have, the 7 plus? There are places that you can find to have the screen replaced for way less than 170.

My thing is I’m happy to with the 7 plus and i probably won’t upgrade til next year the earliest. So I’d rather have Apple fix it with a legit retina screen and have it work for as long as possible rather than drop $120 at some random repair shop and have the screen glitching out.

No regrets to be honest.
Improved Battery Life
Digging the new glass black
True Tone Display is :nthat:
I upgraded from the 7+ to the 8+ because I prefer the size. I bought a X case and didn’t like the size difference. Will upgrade to the X Plus or whatever they call it next fall.

So a quick question.

No stores have the 8Plus in store yet? It has to be ordered right?

Order mine one the Apple app and went and picked it up the same day. They should have plenty in stock in store.

I was NOT in warranty or didn’t have AppleCare.. if I did it would only have cost $100 instead of $200

Returned my series 3 watch today...its a nice thing to have but honestly unnecessary (at least for me)

No regrets to be honest.
Improved Battery Life
Digging the new glass black
True Tone Display is :nthat:
I upgraded from the 7+ to the 8+ because I prefer the size. I bought a X case and didn’t like the size difference. Will upgrade to the X Plus or whatever they call it next fall.

Order mine one the Apple app and went and picked it up the same day. They should have plenty in stock in store.
What do you mean by you prefer the size?
8+ bigger or smaller than 7+?

Dude just worded that weirdly. I think he's saying that he didn't go smaller and stayed the same cause he preferred the + size (word to NT thicc)

Back
Top Bottom