Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Well the 8 is cool I guess. Coming from the 6 it's smoother, as expected. A lot heavier/thicker.

Went to check out the 8 yesterday and wasn't really feeling the colors. Apple needs to bring back the Jet Black or a solid black...Space grey is too soft looking under the glass back.

Reactions: ARK
anybody having trouble with their google photos app on their iphone?

my wife and i created a couple of albums since my son was born, but it's not showing up when i log-in on a desktop.

i tried to share the album from my phone and it says 'can't share album: try again in a few minutes'

i deleted and reinstalled the app and have the same problem

i looked online to see if there was anyone else with the issues but couldn't find any.

Man, i thought I was tripping when my screen brightness kept adjustig by itself and I couldn’t find the button to turn it off under the display and brightness menu. Turns out apple hid it under the accessibilty menus, in the back of the back. New ‘feature’ I guess... :lol:

It was impulse but I know they’ll be good. Didn’t even open the package lol
I'm trying to convince myself to buy them but I'm afraid they'll drop a new version within the next few months. I'm trying to justify the purchase :lol:

AirPods are nice. I owned powerbeats 2 prior to AirPods and many other headphones before those. IMO you’ll never get amazing quality audio out of headphones or ear pods. I have car stereo and home audio for that type of listening.

AirPods for the gym are great. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve either dropped my phone out my slippery *** shorts pockets and yanked the earphones out my ear while working out. Even with the powerbeats there was a wire connecting the right and left ears to each other and I was constantly tugging on the cord and adjusting them. AirPods I throw em in and I’m good. Pull out one side out to pause music and it plays again as soon as you put it back in. I set them up to pause/play when I double tap 1 side and skip to the next track when I tap on the other ear (default setting is Siri on both sides). I also have an Apple Watch so it makes it convenient to adjust volume from my wrist.

Only thing I would say is if you’re worried about the look then don’t get them and if you don’t like how regular Apple earphones fit in your ear then don’t get AirPods because they’re the same fit.

AirPods are nice. I owned powerbeats 2 prior to AirPods and many other headphones before those. IMO you’ll never get amazing quality audio out of headphones or ear pods. I have car stereo and home audio for that type of listening.

AirPods for the gym are great. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve either dropped my phone out my slippery *** shorts pockets and yanked the earphones out my ear while working out. Even with the powerbeats there was a wire connecting the right and left ears to each other and I was constantly tugging on the cord and adjusting them. AirPods I throw em in and I’m good. Pull out one side out to pause music and it plays again as soon as you put it back in. I set them up to pause/play when I double tap 1 side and skip to the next track when I tap on the other ear (default setting is Siri on both sides). I also have an Apple Watch so it makes it convenient to adjust volume from my wrist.

Only thing I would say is if you’re worried about the look then don’t get them and if you don’t like how regular Apple earphones fit in your ear then don’t get AirPods because they’re the same fit.

How is the mic? Can people hear you well on phone calls?

That is the one thing keeping me from riding to target right now and copping a set. Need a real review, not a YouTube or website tech reviewer.

Back
Top Bottom