Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Apple shoulda known better than showing off a prototype like the X. Who really wants to be the first guinea pig with the X? That's problems waiting to happen.

I got the 7+ so i'll just sit tight and wait til they sort these issues out. If they take longer than December to get my X ill just wait for the 11

Only thing pissing me off is that every-time I get in the car and dock my phone it automatically starts to play music.

Only thing pissing me off is that every-time I get in the car and dock my phone it automatically starts to play music.

Is it playing music thru Apple music? I was having that issue an deleted the app. I wanted my default music player to be spotify.

Sidenote: Watch OS 4 is a waste. Pretty much does nothing for the average user.

I can't believe the rumors, that production has not started at all.
Why would they even announce a detailed release date, when production has not started yet. Then they could have said "winter 2017 ".
Usually production starts months before the presentation. These news only want to produce hype.

I can't believe the rumors, that production has not started at all.
Why would they even announce a detailed release date, when production has not started yet. Then they could have said "winter 2017 ".
Usually production starts months before the presentation. These news only want to produce hype.
Apple doesn’t need hype :lol:

They were supposed to be fully starting full fledged production but issues arose. I’m sure they have some produced but yea

Resell about to be lit so good luck grabbing.

I’ll try and get one but if it doesn’t arrive on release day/week I’ll cancel. Strictly looking to flip, should be easy money

I got the 7+ so i'll just sit tight and wait til they sort these issues out. If they take longer than December to get my X ill just wait for the 11

This

I'm already waiting until late October. I'm not waiting until December. I'll just keep my phone.

Not announcing the 8/8+ wouldn't help the yield issues on the X. I read that there's something like a 40% failure rate on the OLED displays that's causing supply constraints. Apple needed more time with the X but decided to bring out a brand new model on a off year where they typically refresh with a S series. What normally takes 2 years, they're trying to pull off in one, of course there's gonna be problems.

They messed up by announcing the 8 series and should have focused on X.

You act like a multi-billion dollar company can’t do both. :lol:

Besides, it isn’t like the 8/8+ are some crazy departure from their predecessor. The manufacturing processes for those are well established already. It didn’t take a ton of R&D to update the internals (which btw are damn near the same as the X) and add glass.

Face it. The X is arguably their most questionable new phone release to date. There’s a reason the phone was pushed back and it isn’t because of the 8/8+.

Back
Top Bottom