Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Is it playing music thru Apple music? I was having that issue an deleted the app. I wanted my default music player to be spotify.

Sidenote: Watch OS 4 is a waste. Pretty much does nothing for the average user.

I use google play as my music player, when I deleted the native music app, google play stopped working until I reinstalled the native music app.

I use google play as my music player, when I deleted the native music app, google play stopped working until I reinstalled the native music app.

Wow wouldn't think that Google play would stop working. I deleted the apple music app and it was the best decision of my life. :lol:

Still in

feel sorry for me

1354228594m.gif

I want a Apple Watch. Is series 3 that much of an upgrade from series 2?

Are Apple watches even worth it?

I mean the release wasn’t really pushed back, it’s still scheduled to come out when they announced it would come out.

I want a Apple Watch. Is series 3 that much of an upgrade from series 2?

Are Apple watches even worth it?
I honestly dont see a big difference between the two.

I have Apple watch series 2 and Im not even thinking about getting Series 3. I dont care to make phone calls with my watch. I just need to it count steps, track exercise and read messages when I dont feel like taking my phone out.

You can score a series 2 for cheap right now too. Just shop around.

Ugh, waiting the LGV30 is pissing me off. Might try out the iPhone 8 since I'm upgrading from 6 and I want Touch ID. Going to give LG until next week to give a price and release, if they don't I'll continue on with Apple.

That X delay may make a good amount of people settle for the 8/8+

That X delay may make a good amount of people settle for the 8/8+

Unfortunately I’m one of them, not trying to wait until 1rst Qtr 2018 just to have the X+ drop in the fall. Plus with all of the production issues, I can see QC issues popping up like crazy upon release

smh looking like my battery case may not fit the 8+. If so I`ll be selling my battery case to anyone with a 7+ if they want it,

Back
Top Bottom