Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I Don’t Trust Jail Breaks Anymore, The More I Learn/Hear About What Hackers Can Do These Days Especially With How Much Personal Info Can Be Mined From Your Phone Now :smh::sick:

Now with ios 11, im really not missing anything from the JB community. Seems like they have borrowed alot of tweaks and baked them into ios.

If you would of said a 7S then I would have agreed. But you said 6S which is nowhere near the 8.

Anyways,

iOS11 is making my 6+ run slow. I mainly notice when I unlock my phone and go straight to my messages. Theres a little lag when replying to my text. Before, I can open the message and begin typing right away.

Now, the phone lags to bring up my keyboard and lags to my button pressing. I really hope my 8+ gets here this friday and not next week.
Do a hard restart (or whatever its called, when you hold down, power and home button).

My 7+ seemed to run really slow after updating too, Until i restarted.

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/20/bluetooth-wifi-not-disabled-ios-11-control-center/

This makes the wifi and bluetoogle toggles in the control center useless.

I noticed this in the Beta . Surprised this bug made it to the official release.

From what i can tell, the iPhone 8+ can use iPhone 7+ phone cases.

Has anyone seen/heard anything different?

i heard this on a review video. If i decide to get the 8, at least i wont have to buy new cases :nthat::nthat:

Went to the Apple store over the weekend and an associate said they are the same size. She even went to the extent to say
"We are relieved that both phones are the same size. No more dealing with different cases for different phones".

Thought the 8+ was slightly thicker than the 7+?

I’m sure it’ll fit but I remember hearing during the event it was thicker

One thing I really don't like is the bar at the button of the texting thread (for shortcuts) I removed mostly all of them, these 2 won't go away :lol:

BE52469D-2BB1-4C60-9BA6-557D29E0977E.jpeg

23.04gb before update

15.5gb after update :smokin

Hate that they got rid of the app switching feature by pressing the left edge of screen.

Think I'm gonna give both the 8 and 8+ a test drive while I wait for the X.

Apple still got that 14 day unconditional return policy?

I believe so. I'm doing the same but leaning towards keeping the 8, I lost my backup and not about to be stuck on a burner phone for months in the event of a lengthy X backorder.

Do 3rd party companies already have a mold of the X. If I manage to cop I need a good case day 1.

Do 3rd party companies already have a mold of the X. If I manage to cop I need a good case day 1.
For the past week, Ive been searching for cases for the iphone 8+. A lot of the companies I checked out already had cases for the iphone X for sale.

Companies worth trying out,
SPIGEN
RHINOSHIELD
SAHARACASE
X-DORIA
CASEOLOGY

Check their cases out on Amazon.com or their own website.

Back
Top Bottom