Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm a pretty frugal person. So I'll be holding onto my 6s plus for a while. Who knows I might say f it and get the 7 plus soon if prices drop enough.

But, I'm a little concerned with update to iOS 11 to early. With the update being past beta testing stage, it makes me a little more comfortable go ahead with the upgrade. You guys think I should wait it out? Or am I overthinking a bit much?

It's waiting for UPS now, and it's next day air so I'm hoping Friday morning/afternoon.
Sweet! Just checked mine and it says the same thing.

I'm a pretty frugal person. So I'll be holding onto my 6s plus for a while. Who knows I might say f it and get the 7 plus soon if prices drop enough.

But, I'm a little concerned with update to iOS 11 to early. With the update being past beta testing stage, it makes me a little more comfortable go ahead with the upgrade. You guys think I should wait it out? Or am I overthinking a bit much?
It could be a little laggy with the 6s plus at first since I think this update is catered to the specs of the 7 and 8 plus, but I could be wrong. Either way, Apple will fix any issues, if any, on the next update.

Switched from a iphone 6 to galaxy s8+. The galaxy is a beautiful phone and the infinity display is ridiculous but i miss ios and imessage more than I thought. Ill be switching back and ill probably get the 8+ for now.

Reactions: ARK
Love the new ios 11 update. Faster and snappier. Took them how many god damn years to put cellular data toggle in control center SMH

it's working fine on my 6s plus

It Seems To Stutter A Little Here & There For Me On My 6S+ I Don’t Regret The Update, Got 9gigs Back. Now I Have About 30gb Free Now So I Think I Can Make It A Year Till The XS+ Drop’s 8) But Man I’m Eyeing The 8+ :smh:

It seems a lot faster now. Closing programs is super fast. I need to get used to how it looks.

It Seems To Stutter A Little Here & There For Me On My 6S+ I Don’t Regret The Update, Got 9gigs Back. Now I Have About 30gb Free Now So I Think I Can Make It A Year Till The XS+ Drop’s 8) But Man I’m Eyeing The 8+ :smh:

Moving on from my 6+ to the 8+ Friday...

I was initially going to go for the 10 but figured I'd hold off for the improved version next year...Let Apple work out any kinks the model might have then move in...

Is anyone else experiencing their email being Pushed through to their device after updating?

I've always had my email set to Fetch, where I manually have to refresh my inboxes. Since updating yesterday, it's been pushing my messages, despite the settings remaining the same as they were prior to installing 11. Any idea what's going on?

Is anyone else experiencing their email being Pushed through to their device after updating?

I've always had my email set to Fetch, where I manually have to refresh my inboxes. Since updating yesterday, it's been pushing my messages, despite the settings remaining the same as they were prior to installing 11. Any idea what's going on?

Happening to me too. Only complaint so far.

I was debating whether I should update to iOS 11 or just stay on 10.3.3 because I've been patiently waiting for a jailbreak. What are your guys's opinions on this? Was 9.3.3 the last public/official jailbreak? I see a lot of youtube videos showing another way to jailbreak but it seems fishy.

I Don’t Trust Jail Breaks Anymore, The More I Learn/Hear About What Hackers Can Do These Days Especially With How Much Personal Info Can Be Mined From Your Phone Now :smh::sick:

I was debating whether I should update to iOS 11 or just stay on 10.3.3 because I've been patiently waiting for a jailbreak. What are your guys's opinions on this? Was 9.3.3 the last public/official jailbreak? I see a lot of youtube videos showing another way to jailbreak but it seems fishy.
They're all fakes, 10.2 was the last yalu version to work without a dev account. I was on 10.2.1 waiting months and jailbreak never came.
iPhone 8 is basically a 6SSS
If the X didn't stretch out the screen people would have said that too, and in a case its looks like a LG android.

sitting on 9.3.3 jailbroken and debating on jumping to ios11 just for continuity. Its annoying getting texts with emoji's i don't have showing up as colored blocks or question marks in boxes.

I will probably hold out.

Thanks for the input guys. I'll most likely update later tonight when I get home.

I have like 20gbs free out of my 64. So it would be nice to get some extra space and some of these new features, that will help with navigation a little. I just have to back stuff up.

Last edited:
iPhone 8 is basically a 6SSS
If you would of said a 7S then I would have agreed. But you said 6S which is nowhere near the 8.

Anyways,

iOS11 is making my 6+ run slow. I mainly notice when I unlock my phone and go straight to my messages. Theres a little lag when replying to my text. Before, I can open the message and begin typing right away.

Now, the phone lags to bring up my keyboard and lags to my button pressing. I really hope my 8+ gets here this friday and not next week.

I'm having second thought now
Think I may hold on to my 5
I want the x but idk
I guess I'm a wait for reviews

Back
Top Bottom