• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So then why not get the 8+? :emoji_thinking:

This is exactly why I'm getting it. Going from a 6s and knowing I need a larger phone. I don't want taller with some new tech plus I like the home button.

Once I play with an X I might want that then I'll just give my girl the 8+ later and cop it

*shrug*

This. This. This. And This.

I'm glad this isn't only me. I was getting estimates of 1 day to 17 hours before I quit. Now I have a completely useless Apple Watch since I have to update to iOS4.

Mine said 4 hours but didn't even take one. Now it says I have to have it on the charger - and that's upstairs so I haven't done it yet!

There's no point in updating my 6 to IOS11 right? And can I update my Apple Watch to the newest OS without doing the same to my phone? I have an Apple Watch series 2.

What’s up with your home screen picture being the backdrop when you swipe down for the Notification Center?

Can I change this by itself or do I need to change my lock screen’s display as well?

Just noticed they gave us more options with the ear pods. We can now change the tracks by tapping on either pod. You can set the other pod to another command as well so for example you can use Siri on the left ear and change the tracks on the right.

A think alot of people will be pissed with the size differnce going from a plus model to the X
Based on the case sizes, I’m definitely leaning towards the 8 plus now myself.

It's bigger number wise, but you see more of your content fully on the + model. And the screen is updated on the 8+ from the 7+ so you are getting more.

This is becoming a difficult decision.

All of this

I have 100/256gb Free

Back
Top Bottom